By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Legend of Dragoon

^ oh yeah i forgot the item part, that was annoying as hell sometimes. and the music too was incredible and the art design was a w e s o m e too. the cities were really amazing.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
cool!

when are we intending to start off?

@soccerdrew

there's a rumor SONY are making TLOD 2

this is one rumor that i will never believe is true before i see it  i will believe kh rumors, ff rumors, naughty dog rumors, insomniac rumors, and even smash rumors, but i will never believe any rumor about a sequel because i would get too worked up

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

soccerdrew17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
cool!

@soccerdrew

this is one rumor that i will never believe is true before i see it  i will believe kh rumors, ff rumors, naughty dog rumors, insomniac rumors, and even smash rumors, but i will never believe any rumor about a sequel because i would get too worked up

Maybe Sony is pulling a Capcom.

Though I'd love to know who Sony'd get to work on such a title.

Legend of the Dragoon = EPIC

makingmusic476 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
cool!

@soccerdrew

the developer is still around (ape escape) but i have no idea about how much of the team is still around.

they did have an rpg in development and its been a few years at least, so who knows.  it would be only the studio's second rpg so a sequel to lod would make a lot of sense.

Around the Network
soccerdrew17 said:
makingmusic476 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
cool!

@soccerdrew

the developer is still around (ape escape) but i have no idea about how much of the team is still around.

they did have an rpg in development and its been a few years at least, so who knows.  it would be only the studio's second rpg so a sequel to lod would make a lot of sense.

I thought most of the team left and went to Nautilus, then Feelplus?

makingmusic476 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
makingmusic476 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
cool!

@soccerdrew

hence why i wouldnt want to guess how much of the team is left

the game rocks. nice battle system, story decent, overall its awesomesauce

I beat the game many times and i am about 5 games away from beating it again. I replay all my rpgs in cycles.

makingmusic476 said:
soccerdrew17 said:

Yep, most of the team left and they worked for Sacnoth, which was a company created by the composer of Secret of Mana; Hiroki Kikuta. The name of the company later was changed to Nautilus and the company had around 80 people working for it. But out of the close to 80 employees of Nautilus, ~40 of them went to Feel Plus after Nautilus was dissolved. Legend of Dragoon had +100 people working on it for three years, so it's not exactly known how many of them actually left to work for Sacnoth.