By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you coul only afford to buy one at the Moment?

Would you buy a DSi or a Wii?

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

DSi, since I already own a Wii.

DSi
had a Wii... wernt impressed at all

DSi, since I've already got a Wii.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Neither; I hate Nintendo's attitude. Also, Wii has almost no interesting games and DSi is region-locked.

If I would have to take either, I would go for DSi just for games. Besides, being portable is a good thing.

Around the Network

dsi.
wii sucks

DSi

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I have both, so a second Ds!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Zkuq said:
Neither; I hate Nintendo's attitude. Also, Wii has almost no interesting games and DSi is region-locked.

If I would have to take either, I would go for DSi just for games. Besides, being portable is a good thing.

It's not region-locked. That was just the DSWare games.

With all the awesome looking games coming out for Wii...

Actually, no. I don't have either and the DSi has more RPGs and such.

DSi.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?