By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My fellow Nintendo fans, we are sheep

Is it understandable that some of us may have realized this last gen?

interesting read.

Around the Network
There's certainly a lot of truth in those words for many of us. After all, Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could.

This boy man needs a medal.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

There's certainly a lot of truth in those words for many of us. After all, Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could.

Thanks for reading.

Nintendo raised me better than my parents PC (games) taught me better than my teachers Sony expanded my mind better than drugs

Another wonderful satirical commentary about fanboys all around. Bravo. I truly enjoys these mirror examinations that get fans of the opposing console to come out of the wood work to never realize that it speaks of them too. bravo.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

.jayderyu said:
Another wonderful satirical commentary about fanboys all around. Bravo. I truly enjoys these mirror examinations that get fans of the opposing console to come out of the wood work to never realize that it speaks of them too. bravo.

Basically...

Around the Network

When you get older you realise you don't need to follow shit because you have a job and you can afford more then one console per 5 years. Lovin' my PSWii. ;D

I can't really disagree. Right now I'm wearing a T-Shirt I got at Nintendo Powerfest '94, that says "PLAY IT LOUD!" on the back.

I dunno if you're serious or not, but I do have some counter-points.

One, I thought graphics were good enough on PS2, let alone GC/X Box and beyond.

Two, I've only ever like one game that I played online, Diablo 2, and if it weren't for the fact that that there wasn't an easy way to transfer items from one character to another in single player I wouldn't have even played that online.

Three, the wiimote is occasionally fantastic, but I do have to admit I'm waiting for WM+ to make things better. Standard controls, though, don't do anything for me in a lot of games now. I just can't stand to play a tennis or basketball game now knowing what it might be like with good wiimote controls instead, and I'm dying to see a strategy game use them well. I still like my standard controls for RPGs, though.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

RolStoppable said:

But as a wise man once told me:

"I have no problem with being a sheep as long as Miyamoto is my shepherd."

Yes.

We should start the Church of Miyamoto.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89

Last Gen: Graphics were amazing enough to make me say "I don't need graphics that are way better than this."

Online: Higher percentage of Wii players playing online with their Wii's than PS3 players do with their PS3's.

Controller: Still the most innovative controller ever made.

I know your thing is to be shocking, but really, this is lame.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!