By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My fellow Nintendo fans, we are sheep

True my friend ive been a nintendo loyalist since i was able to think on my own on what to do in a game (i.e. metroid, zelda, mario etc) Then i thought back why am i still with them? then i think back of all games and revolutionary things they did with every generation.

The graphics never bothered me since past nintnedo games had one of the best graphics from battle toads to super mario galaxy and to think what wii is capable of after games like RE4 and Rogue Squadron 2.

To tell ya the truth i wish they would improve NWFC but as long as it nots restricted to just FC then im cool with random matches (esp mario kart wii).

I was amazed when Mr. Iwata revealed the wii remote (i refuse to say wiimote) just the look of the controller sparked an explosion of curiosity in my mind and hearing that its motion based made me think on the possibilties. it made me wonder if this can revive some of the old dminishing genres like beat em ups and hack and slash games and now with wii motion+ that a definite possibility with games like redsteel 2.

Im also kinda dissaopinted in other loyalists that are on the verge of leaving nintendo. they want their games now which is not really easy and as years go by it takes longer to make these games which to me is why they delay them often Mr. Myiamoto is a perfectionist he doesnt want any of his games even the smallest bug thats what makes his games legendary. thats my 2 cents, sorry for long read but thats what i think inside on the regining empire that is nintendo.

Around the Network

Nintendo didn't made Sonic. In any case, the blame goes to sega.

But honestly, I would never touch another new Sonic game. They are all terrible now.

I dunno what made you think that Black knight was going to be better.

jake_the_fake1 said:
you do realise that sheep get slaughtered.....got to say I love lamb chops XD

Some get shaved. Others eaten by wolves.  And some get "special attention" by their shepherds.

misterd said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
you do realise that sheep get slaughtered.....got to say I love lamb chops XD

Some get shaved. Others eaten by wolves.  And some get "special attention" by their shepherds.

eew!

I also forgot to add is that im pretty much the only nintendo loyalist in my whole family

My dad doesnt play games (he only played them durring the 2600 days)
My mom you can say is a casual gamer
My brother has switched to the PS brand
all my other family member (cousins had grown out of video games) except for two young ones who are new nintendo fans.

Around the Network

But Nintendo created the world in six days, so of course we do, why shouldn't we all obediently follow and praise our creators? :o They are the reason we are all here, the very reason of our existence. To not love Nintendo is to not love oneself, or life, for that matter. Nintendo is life.

If you will now excuse me, I need to go pray and beg forgiveness for Rol's post at my Yamauchi-shrine.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

amp316 said:
The fine line between between sarcasm and brutal honesty continues to blur.

Exactly. I mean, sometimes is cool, sometimes it's just mean. I don't know if I'm agreeing with him or not!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

The sad truth is, this is the truth. Mario Kart Wii doesn't have good online. And Wii games don't have good graphics. Well said, sir.

^^That's not what he meant

Okay Graphics aren't everything it's mostly the game play. Some of the games have horrible graphics and that's because which ever company that made it was just created it to make money and didn't spend a lot of money on the graphics.
Online is good enough all they really need to do is fix the lag and friend codes.
The controller can be used for lots of functions it's just that companys aren't creative and can't think of a good way to use it.