By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTH? Something up with the site?

I've been nailed with several nasty trojans lately myself, and I haven't been anywhere I shouldn't have.... ~_~

Firefox and IE both love to randomly crash heavily on VGChartz is all I know for sure. And I mean "program disappears, no crash warning or anything of the sort" type of problem.

Then again, Backdoor.SdBot3.RJU was messing hell with me until I upgraded to a new protection software, so a new windows install may be heading in my near future... damnit!

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network
stof said:
In my next sig, I'll spoil Starwars (Darth Vader is Luke's dad!

No... That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Shadow)OS said:
Shadow)OS said:
tabsina said:
I'd also like to hear the cause of this, at least it has stopped

Btw stof.. thanks for the spoiler in your sig ;) .. we Australians don't mind reading that at all

Indeed.

I own the game but have yet to play it. I read part of it, and I sincerely hope it wasn't the last boss he was referring to.

I wouldn't imagine that someone would be so careless as to spoil the last boss of the game by putting it in their signature that is displayed universally in all their posts... I hope not at least.

Ah. Then I don't have to cry myself to sleep tonight. I was suddenly reminded about the whole Z:TP+EB/GS thing where they showed the last boss fight in a trailer on their TV's plastered everywhere.

Shock! The final boss in Zelda: TP is... Ganondorf! muahahahaaaa! Oh, I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone... ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Shadow)OS said:
stof said:
In my next sig, I'll spoil Starwars (Darth Vader is Luke's dad!

No... That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

What is this Bludhound bullshit that keeps coming?

Around the Network

Taken directly from my Bullguard newsletter:

Whereas phishing uses fraudulent e-mail messages to lure you to fake Web sites and try to get you to supply personal information like account passwords, pharming attacks redirect you to a hacker's site even when you type the address of a real site into your browser. Pharming does not require that a user clicks on an email message or has a system compromised by a Trojan or a keylogger, and therefore pharming is often described as "phishing without a lure."

Pharmers typically redirect users to a spoofed Web site by tampering with a company's hosts files or domain name system (DNS) so that requests for certain URLs return a bogus address and subsequent communications are then directed to a fake site. This means that users are unaware that the Web site where they are entering confidential information is controlled by hackers.

"Norton has blocked Downloader something something something."

Anyone else with Norton getting this on VGC?

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

I keep getting VBS/Psyme and JS/Exploit-BO.gen virus' blocked everytime i open a page today with my mcaffee

My computer has frozen half the time trying to load this site, my computer has no virus protection at the moment and this site is killing it, it auto deleted from my favourites as well.

Same goes for the work computer, freezes up etc, which was real bad cause that computer is set up to two 42" LCD screens and was responsible for shutting it all down.