By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTH? Something up with the site?

tabsina said:
I'd also like to hear the cause of this, at least it has stopped

Btw stof.. thanks for the spoiler in your sig ;) .. we Australians don't mind reading that at all

Stof's sig refers to the original Metroid Prime...not Corruption...therefore his sig is not a spoiler since that game came out over a year ago...5 years ago in fact...lol

Around the Network

ok guys its me im bak i want to delete my account just to be on the safe side how do i delete it

Shadow)OS said:
tabsina said:

Btw stof.. thanks for the spoiler in your sig ;) .. we Australians don't mind reading that at all

Indeed.

I own the game but have yet to play it. I read part of it, and I sincerely hope it wasn't the last boss he was referring to.

I wouldn't imagine that someone would be so careless as to spoil the last boss of the game by putting it in their signature that is displayed universally in all their posts... I hope not at least.

Ah. Then I don't have to cry myself to sleep tonight. I was suddenly reminded about the whole Z:TP+EB/GS thing where they showed the last boss fight in a trailer on their TV's plastered everywhere.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

You could get it banned ant and start a new account. Just ask one of the mods to ban you because you fear you've been hacked.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

super_etecoon said:
tabsina said:

Stof's sig refers to the original Metroid Prime...not Corruption...therefore his sig is not a spoiler since that game came out over a year ago...5 years ago in fact...lol

Well, that's good then, I know the big metroid was in the firstl, but considering the launch of MP3, i would have thought it was referring to something that happened in that game.. my apologies stof

Around the Network

It seemed to me like someone turned on Windows Authentication for the site, which is usually used for internal business web apps where you can identify people by their windows id. If you aren't automatically identified (usually you have to be on the same domain as the server or a trusted domain), it pops up a login box like everyone was seeing. Not very useful for an external site though, so maybe it was just a mistake.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

In my next sig, I'll spoil Starwars (Darth Vader is Luke's dad!)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
In my next sig, I'll spoil Starwars (Darth Vader is Luke's dad!)

You bastard! I was waiting until the uber six DVD set of the complete Star Wars was coming out. ALL IS LOST!

@Soriku, I don't think it matters, the authentication is done on the server side, so if they're running Windows IIS, it'll try to authenticate the user with some windows security, but if the automatic authentication fails, then it pops up a dialog to give the user a chance to put in their login/password, at least that's always been my experience, I've built a few apps that used that kind of security, but I'm certainly no expert, so maybe I'm wrong. Whatever the difference, it seems the problem has been resolved, I just didn't want people to freak out too much, although, I guess with the internet, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

I sent ioi a PM when the hacking started days ago and haven't heard anything since...so I have no idea what's going on.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"