By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTH? Something up with the site?

maybe we shouldn't talk to ant anymore...it might be an imposter. I think ant will need to delete his entire account. Account suicide is the only thing that can save us from you ant.

Around the Network

ahhh screw it i only had a few posts how do i delete my profile

lol ant...i am really just joking

but then maybe since you only have 37 posts it might be safe...you could turn into Super_Ant....lol....back from the grave....then go post in the "say something about the person above you "thread and get to 100 by tonight.

How many other users have given out their login details though? If it's not legit then someone is collecting a lot of user account details.

The problem is finished for me.

Around the Network

Oh, I was complaining to my friend to get rid of his damn extensions so those confirmation boxes would stop popping up (he has weird FF extensions >_>).

...I don't think I'll be telling him about this :p

Well, this looks like someone implemented a phishing script. I don't see the point though.

"OH HAY I GOTS SUM VGCHARTZ MEMBARS ACOWNTS TIME 2 REAK HAVOC OLOL"

If it isn't phising, then its some sort of update by ioi or something. 

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

I switched to Firefox from IE and haven't experienced any of the past problems...yet (knock on table)

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

It's definately gone now, but I still want to hear from ioi what that was and whether or not it will happen again.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I'd also like to hear the cause of this, at least it has stopped

Btw stof.. thanks for the spoiler in your sig ;) .. we Australians don't mind reading that at all

tabsina said:
I'd also like to hear the cause of this, at least it has stopped

Btw stof.. thanks for the spoiler in your sig ;) .. we Australians don't mind reading that at all

Indeed.

I own the game but have yet to play it. I read part of it, and I sincerely hope it wasn't the last boss he was referring to.

I wouldn't imagine that someone would be so careless as to spoil the last boss of the game by putting it in their signature that is displayed universally in all their posts... I hope not at least.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!