By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Conservative Christian Site Slams Same-Sex Couple Option in Game of Life

This is devolving too far, locked. Hopefully the next religious discussion is done well enough to be worth not locking. Fat chance, but I can dream.

Around the Network
CMoney said:
This is very disturbing. I don't know why hollywood and other social elitists continue to glorify homosexuals and their behaviors. They almost make sound fun to be gay, like it is the best thing since edible panties.

I have nothing against gay people but why must we have this propaganda shoved down our throats every day?

I will admit, that some of the things in Hollywood are glamourous, however, it's that glamour that makes the movie! That doesn't mean that's how it is. Likewise, with yaoi not being indicitive of actual gay sex, it's all fantasy, make believe, etc.

As for the propaganda part, it's more a matter that "normal" people have nothing to prove, or be afraid of. There are places still, even today, where someone can get beaten up just for being gay. It's because we're "different." While being too glamourous is silly, it's nice to see that Hollywood is starting to do more portrayals of it, to show that yes, we are out there, and yes, we can be normal. (Well, normal for Hollywood standards, anyway.) It's the more subtle ones that I think work better, to show how well we can blend in with society, how we're not a threat, we're not really that "different", we just have a different preference. And while I thank you for your acceptance, and wish I could apologize for the continued barrage, the fact remains that there are still a bunch of other people who aren't so accepting, even in this thread.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Christian simply means followers of Christ. People who accept homosexuality is accepting Sin. Christ does not accept sin, but rather accepts people, therefore these people are not Christians. People who accept gay people are accepting sinful people. Christ has accepted sinful people and has saved them from their sins. These people who accepted the sinful people are half Christians, unless they seek to 'save them from their sins by bringing them to Christ', then they can be logically definined as Christians.

Is what I said there not fallacious Khuutra, or do I have to explain to you in even further detail the foundations and "fundamental" principles of Christianity?