By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Aren't moderators supposed to...moderate?

DonWii said:
I am pretty sure Ben banned Gballzack...

yeah, it was hilarious, ben apologised to ckmlb for not giving him the chance =) blue3 was really bad sometimes too, he'd get someone riled up, they'd start talking smack about the ps3 just to flame him, then i'd get pissed. i learned to just ignore him and the people that replied to him. and who could forget chad??? what a freak. something definitely wrong with him.

Around the Network

Watching Gballzack and Blue3 fight is funny.

I would like to become a mod, although I guess that's out of the question now because I've been banned before. I wouldn't have a problem to hand out warnings and ban people in droves.

As for Hus/Blue3/AllAll/Killzone3: That's probably one and the same person.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Hey guys, blue3 = Killzone3, DUH!

Ahh, this thread is fun.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

And your gballzack.

Same proof.

@Rol

Banned before? Seriously?

Hmm...IF I was a mod my "fanboyism" would go down a notch. Probably be the Nin ckmlb (just no sarcastic comnents )

P.S. OH THAT'S BLUE3! Yeah, I've seen him before.

And blue3 = killzone3, duh, of course.

AllAll said:
Soriku said:

And your gballzack.

Same proof.

No offense to Soriku, but Gballzack was way more articulate and had a certain finesse that made whoever she was arguing with sound like they were grasping for straws. Soriku has yet to command words in such a fashion.

Dolla Dolla said:
AllAll said:
Soriku said:

And your gballzack.

Same proof.

No offense to Soriku, but Gballzack was way more articulate and had a certain finesse that made whoever she was arguing with sound like they were grasping for straws. Soriku has yet to command words in such a fashion.

Kinda true, its easy to tell whos the new gballzack.

Iam just basing it form the post whoring and foolishness. 

AllAll said:
Soriku said:

And your gballzack.

Same proof.

Hi blue3.