By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Aren't moderators supposed to...moderate?

I agree with the TC to a far extent. I've seen mods walk into a flame war, drop a few bombs and then walk out without trying to get it under control. And ckmlb was already brought up, but I still think it's worth noting that he starts quite a few wars with his "sarcastic replies" which are suspiciously placed in threads about Nintendo games.

The board isn't bad or in total disarray (though the "suck it up" comment seems like it could happen at any time with an attitude like that) and for the most part is quite civilized. There's just a few users who have proven themselves from the conception of their account to be nothing but trouble makers when 70-80% of their posts are flamebait and trolling. I've reported each of these posts in detail only to return to the thread 2 or 3 days later to find that generally nothing was done about the offender (leaving me to wonder how the report button really works). It took Hus about 3 weeks after he really started to act out to get banned, and AllAll is still trolling threads right now. I just get that slight feeling that some of the mods just don't care too much about modding.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@leo-j

Hmm...Gballzack the Queen of Nintendo fanboys/girls and blue3 the King of Sony fanboys :O But who's MS ?

@dtewi

Hmm...I wonder if his posts are still there.

And coltsfan...gotta be blue3! His name blue, colts = blue, he must've hacked the site to rebel against us/Wii sales (for beating PS3, is #1)

I don't think Microsoft fans really exist on this site. It's strange.

Here's his posting history. Hopefully my computer doesn't explode for showing a fanboy's history.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/posts.php?f_page=1&id=3868

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Chad Warden actually had an account here. He started trolling everything. He was quickly banned, but not before some people asked for autographs.

^ Really!?!? Where are his posts?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Hmm, Chad Warden, that reminds me...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-F5lrPksJY

"What I'm tryna say is ... Chad Warden ... wipes his ass with a ... dildo."

dtewi: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=2990

DonWii said:
I am pretty sure Ben banned Gballzack...

yeah, it was hilarious, ben apologised to ckmlb for not giving him the chance =) blue3 was really bad sometimes too, he'd get someone riled up, they'd start talking smack about the ps3 just to flame him, then i'd get pissed. i learned to just ignore him and the people that replied to him. and who could forget chad??? what a freak. something definitely wrong with him.

Watching Gballzack and Blue3 fight is funny.

Ahh, this thread is fun.

Soriku said:
Hey guys, blue3 = Killzone3, DUH!

And your gballzack.

Same proof.