By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Post your PC pictures.

mine isn't a leet glowing gamer pc but i'll share it anyways

right click -> view image to see images in full

specs are q6600(@3ghz)/ep45-ds3r/4gb gskill/8800gs 384mb ... built in october 08
running leopard 10.5.5 / vista 64 bit

front panel is a bit dirty

inside... did a decent job with cable management but i wish i had a modular psu :/

and my desk... with a bunch of random crap on it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

This is the best thread ive seen in a while!

I see that Americans still use carpets that cover the whole floor in their apartments. I always thought that's awkward.

What a strange request.

Apparently this is: Wally Ritchie, P.C. 348 'A'.

Nice computers guys!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Nice computers guys. Hey Diablerie what kind of box is that and what is that white thing towards the top of the box.

Is that a speaker of some sort?

Anyway here's some pics of my set-up.

Q9950 2.83ghz quad core

6gigs of mushkin ram

gtx 280 video card

8 hard drives (5263 gigs of storage)

With the 8 Hard Drives the wiring was a nightmare. I had to route most of the sata power cables behind the mother board.

Here's my desk layout. The screen on the left is running my old ubuntu duo core computer.

It took 50 feet of hdmi cable to hook-up my computer to the big screen in the living room. Also, I put in a wireless hub for a mouse and keyboard in that room.

JWS said:

Nice computers guys. Hey Diablerie what kind of box is that and what is that white thing towards the top of the box.

Is that a speaker of some sort?

Anyway here's some pics of my set-up.

Q9950 2.83ghz quad core

6gigs of mushkin ram

gtx 280 video card

8 hard drives (5263 gigs of storage)

With the 8 Hard Drives the wiring was a nightmare. I had to route most of the sata power cables behind the mother board.

Here's my desk layout. The screen on the left is running my old ubuntu duo core computer.

It took 50 feet of hdmi cable to hook-up my computer to the big screen in the living room. Also, I put in a wireless hub for a mouse and keyboard in that room.

Two questions

1. what is that card under the GPU?

2. Why doesnt more case manufactures make it so you can pull the other panel off your case? I'd love to be able to put my cables like you. (I know you cant answer this one)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The card under the gpu is a sound blaster fatality sound card.
It is a great feature of the case when you can remove both side panels. I don't know why they don't make all cases this way.

Holy fucking shit, you guys have a nice set up!

I'm embarassed by the stuff I have in so many levels, I hardly let anyone see it. And besides, I have 2 ways to take pictures here: 1 is not working and the other one is my brother's Iphone camera.

Pathetic.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

awesome cable managmet mines really messy and gross but im too lazy to go take any pics

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!