By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Post your PC pictures.

really sweet PC's guys.

Around the Network

jws that zalman cpu cooler looks badass. nice cable routing, i like to think mine is well organized but yours is great.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
jws that zalman cpu cooler looks badass. nice cable routing, i like to think mine is well organized but yours is great.

hey now, both me and jws both have zalman cpu coolers. Its just that the first pic was before I got it so it has a stock cooler in that pic. Second pic is my zalman all lit up and running.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

ameratsu said:

hey now, both me and jws both have zalman cpu coolers. Its just that the first pic was before I got it so it has a stock cooler in that pic. Second pic is my zalman all lit up and running.

My last build i had used a turiq tower. It did a better job at cooling (3-4 dergees), but it didnt look as good.

wow and I thought my NZXT Tempest case was nice. There are some sweet cases here.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

Really nice builds fellas, I'll post mine later, after I finish putting foam on it to reduce noise.

its still not complete but here is my PC:

spec:

i7 920 overclocked to 3.2ghz

Asus p6t motherboard

OCZ 6gb 1600mhz ddr3 ram

1TB HDD

Geforce 260 GTX

700w power supply ( i think its enough for now )

gigabyte 3d aurora 570 Case

.. i want to put a new heatsink but  i cant find any heatsink for the i7 in all the market here

its a Macbook... I have no need for all that crazy moding

Nice build NNN2004.
Zalman makes a adapter kit to convert a socket Lga 775 to a Lga 1366 for thier cpu coolers.
Did you ever consider going with a 10,000 rpm hard drive as your primary drive. It helps with read times for the o/s and intensive gaming. You could use the 1tb drive as storage and back up.

JWS said:
Nice build NNN2004.
Zalman makes a adapter kit to convert a socket Lga 775 to a Lga 1366 for thier cpu coolers.
Did you ever consider going with a 10,000 rpm hard drive as your primary drive. It helps with read times for the o/s and intensive gaming. You could use the 1tb drive as storage and back up.

yah one of my friends told me about the 10,000 rpm hdd but i think i will go with the new ssd hdd they said its a 10 times faster than the 10,000 rpm or even the 15,000 rpm ...... but i dont know.. is this true ?