By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MadWorld REVIEWS have spoken -- Now what are you SALES predictions??!

I wish people would stop misusing the term "LTD". LTD means "Life To Date", ie, how many consoles have been sold until this date.

In other words, the LTD sales of Madworld are ZERO, because no copies have yet been sold.

You can predict lifetime sales if you wish.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I would say that 50k in the first week and sales of 1.2 million in the long term :)

Paperdiego said:
it will sell just enough to make it less than one sell away from trolls calling it a flop.

truth.

i'm buying the game sooner or later, and i predicted it to flop. so am i a troll ?

80k US
110k Oth
1.5M LT

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

3.5 million ww first week so i can claim the game didnt meet expectations

Around the Network

First Week:

NA - 72K
EU - 35K
JP - 10K if it's released

LT:
900K-1 million WW

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Ari_Gold said:
Paperdiego said:
it will sell just enough to make it less than one sell away from trolls calling it a flop.

truth.

i'm buying the game sooner or later, and i predicted it to flop. so am i a troll ?

I feel the same way.  Either a flop or mild success.

Ari_Gold said:
Paperdiego said:

truth.

No, it would have been a little bs if you just called it a flop and didn't give any numbers since that was the intent of the thread.

I recon - 21K (US) 35K (EU) 4K (Jap) 60K (WW) First week.

LIFE - 180K - 250K.

I really, REALLY want this game to do well but I don't want to get my hopes up.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

I'm not good enough to predict single region, but:

First week: 300k
LifeTime: 1.5 million

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective