By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Riddick graphics is better than killzone 2 graphics!

Around the Network

Why yes, it has the second best graphics in a game this gen (first place would have to go to Disgaea 3, or maybe Haze)

/sarcasm.

Now, anyway, this game looks mildly interesting. Demo on PSN or are Microsoft being greedy timed exclusive buying bastards again?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

i know its not better than Killzone 2 graphics lol :P .. but i made this thread to make sony fans download the demo and let them realize that another incredible FPS game coming to the PS3 :)

CGI-Quality said:
Edit: I see you were joking, lol... crefit given for comedy

but its good one right :P

is this on psn or xbl? i loved riddick on the xbox. imo it was the best fps last gen!

Around the Network

I am getting sick of FPS. Riddick would be sooo much better as a 3rd person action adventure game. Maybe some 3rd person shoot outs like gears of war. But FPS just doesn't work. BTW I haven't played the demo yet. I cant wait till it hits the PSN.

Was it a joke? Someone tell me!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Really? Let me get my monocles...

Good joke.

Sharky54 said:
I am getting sick of FPS. Riddick would be sooo much better as a 3rd person action adventure game. Maybe some 3rd person shoot outs like gears of war. But FPS just doesn't work. BTW I haven't played the demo yet. I cant wait till it hits the PSN.

its still not in the psn !? man i made this thread for the ps fans :(