By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LOOK What this 360 Fan did to a Rare 60g PS3 (hard for PS3 fans to watch)

I think its fake b/c it never shows wats in the box but he still talks alot of trash about the PS3 so u 360 fans might like it

Yeah ur HD DVD is really good wen u go to best buy and can't find movies for it anymore

Play Me

Around the Network

The guy is just either really dumb, takes console wars way to seriously to the point where it's unhealthy or has lots of money to waste. if this is recent, he really needs to give some money away. Others are getting killed by the recession.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

It's not hard at all to watch losers burn away their money. But this has to be fake.

heres a link of one being put in a microwave also OPEN ME

Play Me

Wow. What a fanboy. An angry fanboy. Good luck with his HD-DVD.

P.S. I think that box is empty.

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

bonkers555 said:
I hate my 60 GB PS3 too but this is alittle to far.

sell it?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

the box is empty. or has something of no value in it. no one is stupid enough to destroy something like that and then not even look/show it off before completely destroying it. its BS

lol @ xbox 360 dogs. omg i love the camera dudes laugh hes like mandark from dexter's lab. but ya thats just a waste of money

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

BHR-3 said:

I think its fake b/c it never shows wats in the box but he still talks alot of trash about the PS3 so u 360 fans might like it

Yeah ur HD DVD is really good wen u go to best buy and can't find movies for it anymore

I dont care about Blu-Ray or HD-DVD.....have fun spending $30-$40 for each movie.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M