By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 owners time to hype up Infamous, A true classic in the making!!

I hope inFamous delivers. Sucker Punch ussually makes games worth playing.

Michael-Moore - Killzone 2's hype is nowhere near gone. The game will be used in every single argument I have with 360 fans about console graphics. I know you are new to the site, so I will leave you with a warning.

Around the Network

Yeah, I'll change my psn avatar if sony gives us one for infamous

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

dude stop trolling with the hype thing , we dont need hype we also dont need Infamous to be Infamous . just stop trolling its bad for your health

Leonidus said:
Michael, your sig should say "A True PS3 Lover."

You've been on this site a few days and have made loads of positive PS3 threads mostly about great PS3 Games.
Its clear your in love with the console..why hide it?

i think hes probably trolling thinking he will make ps3 owners look like trolls? i dont know tho..

PullusPardus said:
Leonidus said:
Michael, your sig should say "A True PS3 Lover."

You've been on this site a few days and have made loads of positive PS3 threads mostly about great PS3 Games.
Its clear your in love with the console..why hide it?

i think hes probably trolling thinking he will make ps3 owners look like trolls? i dont know tho..

Lol, who knows. I suspected he could be one of those stealth trolls or whatever they are called....I dunno. He seems cool, just a bit peculiar that he posts loads of pro PS3 articles like how he needs God of War yet he is an 'absolute X360 Lover'

Around the Network

ill start hyping it up a little later i want to C wat it and the game Prototype have to offer, prototype looks to offer more gameplay wise

But i love the electric blasts in infamous and the graphic are a bit better in infamous

either way ps3 owners can have both and thats wat really matters in the end

Play Me

Tbone said:
Game looks good but dont have any interest in it.

+1

Apart from not bad graphics I belive this will be one of more boring and pointless games released this gen.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

am having the time of my life with my ps3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Looking quite good...

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

yeah im looking forward to infamous,but it hasnt got a strong market really.although the game looks great i feel it could get abit repetitive.now if they came up with a charactor like peter from heros who could get 20 different powers instead of one he has electricity then sony would really be onto a winner.they are going to release a demo before the game releases.i will wait for the demo before i hype up a game i know only abit about