By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 owners time to hype up Infamous, A true classic in the making!!

I dunno, I just don't get excited about this game. They even had a multi-segment Gametrailers TV episode showcasing it, but it just doesn't interest me. I like the being able to move around up and down and climb stuff and whatnot, but the whole electric hands thing looks lame to me. Just my opinion of course ;).

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Around the Network

I don't know if the term classic is the best use of words. It will be a good game (hence why I preordered it), but it doesn't have enough of a story or an interesting character to become a classic.

Infamous will Shock us all!!!!!

Get it SHOCK!!!!

Can't Wait!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Yeah... someone already tried this like 2 days ago.

Didn't turn out well.

michael-moore said:
BTFeather55 said:
It's going to be a great one destined to strengthen the PS3's standing as the best console for action adventure games.

Amen brother.

It's so strange, this game is hyped way less than Banjo Kazooie or Too Human were.

Only time will tell whether that's an oversight and whether Infamous deserves much more hype!

Thanks for the thread, Michael!

Around the Network

Michael, your sig should say "A True PS3 Lover."

You've been on this site a few days and have made loads of positive PS3 threads mostly about great PS3 Games.
Its clear your in love with the console..why hide it?

The games looks good and I cant wait for it. With that said this game is not ever going to receive the amount of hype that KZ2 or GOW or GT or GTA has ever/will ever get.

Also with not a whole lot being know right now, I will say that there is a small chance this game could flop in sales.

but there is still a lot of time yet to go on this one.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Like I said in the other thread we had a little while back, lets not hype this game to death. Honestly, we really don't need to treat every game like it's gonna be the best thing since sliced bread.

That said, I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I'm interested in the way they present the story, and running around zapping random people sounds like lots of fun!

Infamous does indeed look pretty good and is probably the game I'm most looking forward to this year (unless God of War 3 makes it into 09 which seems semi unlikely). GTA4 with moral choices and super powers, what could be wrong with that?

I can't think of a really good sandbox super hero game that has been made yet (though some like the incredible hulk and spiderman have tried) so if Infamous is as good as it looks I'll be more then thrilled.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Game looks good but dont have any interest in it.