By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 owners time to hype up Infamous, A true classic in the making!!

With Killzone 2 hype having all but faded a game which has managed to live up to its monumental expectations, its time to hype up Infamous. A game that simply oozes quality and perfection, a game that boasts graphics on par with Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Gameplay that is set to revolutionise the gaming industry and set to raise the bar even further.

As creative director 'Nate Fox' has said  developers should focus on quality, not quantity - suggesting inFamous is being produced with the former firmly in mind.

"Look at God of War - it is an excellent game, an instant classic, and it's only like seven hours long," he said in our Live Text interview. "GTA IV is 30 hours long, and people wanted more? That just tells you how excellent that game is.

"It seems to me that it's not about length, but about quality," Fox continued. "And because I love both of those games, I hope that developers never try to shoot for a long game, but instead for the most fun they can pack onto the disc - at any length. That's what we're doing for inFamous."

With the creative team behind Infamous set to focus on quality, June can't come any sooner my friends.

Feel Free to praise the game!

Thank you, Michael Moore.

Around the Network

What is inFamous.?

I already try everyone is drained from the Hype train of Killzone 2. Try again in Mid-May

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

It's going to be a great one destined to strengthen the PS3's standing as the best console for action adventure games.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

ShadowSoldier said:
I already try everyone is drained from the Hype train of Killzone 2. Try again in Mid-May

Rest is for the weak!

Around the Network
BTFeather55 said:
It's going to be a great one destined to strengthen the PS3's standing as the best console for action adventure games.

Amen brother.

You guys hype every upcoming PS3 exclusive like the second coming and hope you get lucky.

cmon, why not see previews and hype the game accordingly????????

The game looks anywhere from 70%-89% quality. Lets not go hyping this AAAA GOTY now.

Noobie said:
What is inFamous.?

I saw the CD at work. It's by a hip hop/rap group call mobb deep.

Infamous being a 6 hours campaign game confirmed?

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

The-Prophet said:
You guys hype every upcoming PS3 exclusive like the second coming and hope you get lucky.

cmon, why not see previews and hype the game accordingly????????

The game looks anywhere from 70%-89% quality. Lets not go hyping this AAAA GOTY now.

There is no hyping and hoping to get lucky involved here.  This game is from Sucker Punch who made Rocket Robot on Wheels on  the N64 a game frequently rated as highly as Rayman 2:  The Great Escape, Donkey Kong 64 and quite a few other high profile platformers of the N64 era.  And they also made the fantastic Sly Cooper games on PS2.  So a great track record for the company accounts for the hype for this game.  Also, in Yahoo's review of  E3 last year, they said that INfamous made Fable 2 and Gears 2 look old.

Heavens to Murgatoids.