By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Something the J man never understood with god of war.

badgenome said:
wholikeswood said:
I hope he kills OP too, for persistently using the third person. :p

What's the use? He will just rise again three days later.

Naw , the J man is old now and it would take 5 days at least.

Man does the J man envy you young people......oh wait you cant ressurect yourself lol:)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

While Kratos army was being defeated he offered life service to Ares if his army would win. While serving Ares he raided a village to destroy a temple devoted to Athena which was the village his family lived in. His blind rage to destroy the temple caused him to not see he killed his family until after.

Like everyone said ares clouded his mind and he ended up killing his family while raiding the village and now that he got his revenge hes no longer mourning but because he was betrayed zeus now has revenge against him and the others in the end.

omgwtfbbq said:
because the player was mashing x repeatedly and his family just got in the way...

So he jumped on his family to death? lol I had to say it, square and triangle are the attack buttons, X is jump :P

Gilgamesh said:
omgwtfbbq said:
because the player was mashing x repeatedly and his family just got in the way...

So he jumped on his family to death? lol I had to say it, square and triangle are the attack buttons, X is jump :P

Someone obviously hasn't played the platforming masterpiece that is GoW:prologue on the PS1.  Despite the 2d graphics and pixelated gore, the scene where you have to jump on your wife and children still haunts me to this day.

Around the Network
omgwtfbbq said:

He killed his family by jumping?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective