By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Mario Kart Wii passes Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec's sales

It was just a matter of time, congratz to Mkwii.

Around the Network

that is awesome, and the game is fun and all but the game really doesn't deserve to have more sales than both Mario Galaxy and Zelda Twilight Princess combined has.

rapsuperstar31 said:
that is awesome, and the game is fun and all but the game really doesn't deserve to have more sales than both Mario Galaxy and Zelda Twilight Princess combined has.

Good multiplayer games will nearly universally outsell great single-player games.  It's not that hard to understand, really.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@ thekitchensink

its not hard to understand why it would happen but that doesn't mean it should end up that way. Mario Kart Double Dash only sold a few hundred thousand more copies than Mario Sunshine did. Mario 64 outsold Mario Kart 64 by quite a bit. So there really hasn't been that kind of sales difference with past Nintendo systems with these games. Hell Mario kart on snes was my favorite Mario Kart and that got trounced by Super Mario World (granted that was a pack in)

Holy cat.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

and also check out this thread!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=60987&page=1

Lol you marketing your other thread?
Oh well.

Take my love, take my land..

yes

Idree said:
OH well, doesn't mean it's a better game :)

Love Gran Turismo 3: A Spec that game was hours and hours of fun.

Easy to learn but hard to master

Maybe A Spec's problem is that it was hours and hours of fun.

MKWii is actually still fun, in the present tense.

damn GT3 was a good game. I remember the memories...