By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Belgium = best army ever (yeah even better than the american one !!!)

IMO the french half of Belgium should be merged with France and the dutch half should be merged with Holland.

I guess Insomniac were thinking along those lines too.

Around the Network

@slimebeast: and I think that sweden should be merged with finland!

Seriously, what are u talking about???

Nah Sweden should just adopt the Euro and should get chained to the United States of Europe

Tremble said:
@slimebeast: and I think that sweden should be merged with finland!

Seriously, what are u talking about???

Norway would be locigal because they speak basically same language. =D Though sweden would be nice addition to our land area. I don't know what we would do to the language problem though. =)

Belgium is an artificial nation.

The people on the french-dutch border were always under the rule of big empires, and a bunch of them happened to end up in the same territory in the vacuum when the big European empirs dissolved in the 19th century. But the natural solution would have been that the french speakers had joined France and the dutch speakers joined Holland.

Around the Network

Lol we talking about armys now?
Well Finland fought agaisnt Russia ,and their kd ratio was 6.98 If I remeber right..4 million people country vs biggest country in the world with over 100million people.....
We had like 100 tanks vs 100000 tanks.

Take my love, take my land..

I wouldn't mind if the Norwegians and the Danes would merge with Sweden.

Sweden would become an even more powerful nation with all Scandinavians together in the same nation.

Sweden with a pop of 19.5 million people. :)

yeah but you Fins were just machine-gunning while skiing. Impossible to hit.

Slimebeast said:

Sweden would become an even more powerful nation with all Scandinavians together in the same nation.

where's your ambition? Sweden can have Finland Iceland Greenland and part of the north pole in adition to Denmark and Norway. But I'd probably change the name though. How about Viking Europe. That's catchy

non-gravity said:
Slimebeast said:

where's your ambition? Sweden can have Finland Iceland Greenland and part of the north pole in adition to Denmark and Norway. But I'd probably change the name though. How about Viking Europe. That's catchy

That's nice, but in that case I want the Baltic countries too. 

"Viking Europe" was a horrible name though lol.