By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Belgium = best army ever (yeah even better than the american one !!!)

Belgium gave us good chocs, so i like them. Maybe not the army, but still...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@ colonelstubbs:

We rule in chocolate, french fries, beer and paedophiles (although that last part is mostly from the Walloons >_>)

papflesje said:
OR MAYBE THE CHIMERA TOTALLY LEVELED BELGIUM, SO THERE'S NOTHING TO FIGHT OVER.

Well, then they surely must've passed over the netherlands even faster, that country is about as flat as you can find'em :p

@ starcraftmaniac: touché :p (although the word chimera comes from Greek, not Latin. Nice Dutch try though :p )

Chimera originates from Greek, but the Romans stole everything Greek.

My Latin dictionary tells me this:

Chimaera, ae f

So starcraftmaniac was right the plural is Chimerae (or Chimaerae).

hmmm, a resistance game set in china would be cool. You know, not an fps, but a first person survival game. Everything around you is going to hell, but you just want to get away from the invasion.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

kowenicki said:
Neutral countries..... moral high-ground or moral low-ground??

I'll take moral low-ground when neutrality is a stance taken in a world that had Adolf Hitler running around.

Haha, this reminds me of Futurama... "What makes a man turn neutral?!"

Around the Network

dont you think is a little pretencious to call it the best action handheld game, considering no one has played it

@ kazad: it's kind of useless to pretend Belgium is awesome if it's featured in the worst game on the handheld, so he had to boast the title anyway, whether he (or anyone else) is able to play it or not

papflesje said:
Tyrannical said:
That Belgium = Best army ever must have had the day off during WWII.
Took the king two weeks to surrender if I recall.

Let's compare:

Belgium, the size of a peanut, managed to keep the Germans at bay for 2 weeks before surrendering.

The Netherlands - of which many here are so damn proud :p - gave up after 4 days.  Who are the losers now? :p

Yeah, but it so happens that the best videogame of forever is made here in Holland. And that's just one example of our superiority over you fine Belgians.

If I could choose I would rather be proud that my country could stand longer against a great evil than a good videogame.

And I thought Larian studious is from Belgium their divine divinity is nominated many times for being one of the best WRPG the year it released.

"Somehow we missed this but recently someone pointed out to us that IGN awarded Divine Divinity with two more awards.
One for "Outstanding Achievement in Music" and one for "Surprise of the Year". In their words":

@ Benga: good luck throwing your copies of Killzone 2 (and Age of Wonders, I'll admit that) at the next invader :p