By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Belgium = best army ever (yeah even better than the american one !!!)

non-gravity said:
Simulacrum said:
non-gravity said:
That's some pretty firework. Detonated yourself?

Yep,my sunday hobby.

Fins sure like the big guns.

Yep, they have nice ones indeed...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMOS

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Lol, this thread is becoming a massive Europe war

*popcorn*

Ummm...the UK made Black and White and Fable! And Populous and Burnout and GTA! AND LBP!

I think we win.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The thread has derailed just a little. And the UK isnt in the same league as the Netherlands. Killzone 2 FTW

Ok lets just stop this thread its getting LITTLE off topic.

Take my love, take my land..

You're all wrong Australia has the biggest meanest army ever, the Chimera ain't touching the land down under! Just the heat will kill them all. :P (Or they might just not wanna bother coming all the way down here for just a few million humans... works either way ^_^)

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Lol, this thread is becoming a massive Europe war

*popcorn*

Ummm...the UK made Black and White and Fable! And Populous and Burnout and GTA! AND LBP!

I think we win.

The french made Another World, Flashback, Alone in the Dark ( the very first survival horror ), Rayman, Beyond Good and Evil, The Nomad Soul, Fahrenheit and soon Heavy Rain :P

So... I'm not the only belgian dude on VGchartz... cool ^_^

This stopped being about Resistance a long time ago.

Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

or maybe they dont want Belgium, honestly Im not surprised :p