By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: 02/23 - 03/02

when do we get hardware and wow at YAKUZA, sega have done so much for sony this gen, even though they are the comp that killed of dreamcast

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
BKK2 said:
MANUELF said:
The number 18 is a GC game?

It's a mistake ... the other week they had a SFC game listed ;)

OK, I edited my post.

wow SO4 took a big drop

so4 record 2nd week for a 360 game. Well what can i say good numbers for a 360 game, REAL bad numbers for a main-line STAR OCEAH

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

oh yakuza 2 still selling

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
so4 record 2nd week for a 360 game. Well what can i say good numbers for a 360 game, REAL bad numbers for a main-line STAR OCEAH

Actually, I think TLR had a better second week.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Nice sales for Yakuza 3 and also Star Ocean 4 is still holding on in the 10k area//nice numbers all around!

wow go Yakuza3!
Better sales than KZ2 in Otheres and about the same as KZ2 US (well, at least according to MC. The final numbers will probably be a bit different of course)
I really wasn't expecting that...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Famitsu Hardware

DSL 11000
DSi 41000
PSP 40000
Wii 22000
PS3 35000
PS2 5700
360 13000

^ 360 numbers are still strong, selling at 13k!!