By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EGM talks Kingdom Hearts rumors and Okami Wii

If another Okami game was on the Wii....

I might turn into you...

*Shivers*

Around the Network

Don't be such a wahhhhhhhhhnboy, everybody knows Okami is better than KH

At this point i think is pretty much a lock to see Okami and kingdom hearts on the Wii.. perhaps with more Kingdom hearts games (one DS, one ps3/xbox)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Just SE did with FF. KH will be on every system. Like FF is on every one right now.

X360 - FF XI
PS3 - FFXIII and FF VersusXIII
PSP - Final Fantasy Tactics
DS - Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Wii: Im sure a FFXIII spin off.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MontanaHatchet said:

I might turn into you...

*Shivers*

I think it's pretty much known that if this happens, it will be a port of the PS2 version because the game has yet to make money and the original team behind it got split up. IF the game does well on the Wii... that's another matter.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

Why would you guys think that S-E would release kh on the x360 if ff XI sold like crud on the x360?

here is my thinking, s-e will decide were kh spin off goes, by the sales of the ff ds game, and the ff psp game. The best selling one will determine the placement and development to the handheld that sells the most.

mM

well said Leo-J

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

leo-j said:
Why would you guys think that S-E would release kh on the x360 if ff XI sold like crud on the x360?

here is my thinking, s-e will decide were kh spin off goes, by the sales of the ff ds game, and the ff psp game. The best selling one will determine the placement and development to the handheld that sells the most.

Using FFXI to make a point doesn't work. It's not a standard FF game AND it was released at a time when the game had been out for years and is in the middle of slowly dying. It also pretty much peaked at 500k subscribers in 2004 between the two platforms so it already had pitiful numbers compared to the other FF games.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

ceres said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I might turn into you...

*Shivers*

I think it's pretty much known that if this happens, it will be a port of the PS2 version because the game has yet to make money and the original team behind it got split up. IF the game does well on the Wii... that's another matter.

The original game has sold over 400k copies (don't listen to Vgchartz, a lot of the sales information is way off), so I'm sure it made money. I bet it will do well on the Wii. When Okami originally came out, there wasn't a whole lot of hype around it, but there was definitely some, and it was competing against games like FF12 and Guitar Hero 2, and well, the bajillion other games at the end of 06.

@soriku,

I think your right about fiting demographic's on the ds. This would do well on the ds, but it would also do well on the psp. So there is probably a 60 vs 40 chance, 60%chance on ds and 40% chance it wil be released on psp. But it really depends on the sales of those games. If one sells 10million lifetime vs 3 0r 4 million lifetime it is likely the one that outslod the other will get the spin off.

mM