By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EGM talks Kingdom Hearts rumors and Okami Wii

I would be extremely happy to pay good money for a Wii port of Okami. Heck, I'd buy it even if it just used the Gamecube controller, had no extra content, costed 60€, and even then get two of them!

Not sure I'd want them to make a sequel, since all the people who made the original have left Capcom.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
I would be extremely happy to pay good money for a Wii port of Okami. Heck, I'd buy it even if it just used the Gamecube controller, had no extra content, costed 60€, and even then get two of them!

Not sure I'd want them to make a sequel, since all the people who made the original have left Capcom.

Why? That just makes no sense.

Anyways, in case you didn't already know, the people from Clover (who developed Okami, Viewtiful Joe, and God Hand), have made a new company, called Seeds, although EGM has rumored they'll be working on the 360.

Yeah, I don't believe it either.

I mean, the sort of people who buy the 360 are not the sort of people who buy Okami. And yes, I'm pointing some fingers here. You guys know who you are...

@Soriku

Why do you think that rumour is false?

Oh I know about Seeds allright. I made a thread about what they might be doing some time back, but it was killed by a single exhaustive response that addressed every question I might have had on the matter. >_

Around the Network

In Japan yes but there are other territories. A game like God Hand could do well on the 360 in america I think. Of course it still might be to japanese for the north american market but if they change little things here and there, I believe it could do reasonably well.

In my opinion, KH2 was lame. I really hope this game hits the DS so it can have a chance of being good. See, what I want is a turn-based battle system, and if it's made for the Wii, it won't have this. If it's on the DS nd turn-based, I will look into to buying it. If not, I won't be buying it. I'll just get that Dragon Quest game for the DS instead.

@grandmaster

So it can actually be good? Your saying when its put on a nintendo system it will actually be good? You my friend are such a fanboy.

mM

Okay, there's enough turn-based shit out there as it is. Kingdom Hearts isn't the best ARPG out there but let's please not turn it into another TB drone. It's part of the reason my anticipation for DQIX went down.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
Huh? He's not a FB, he's just talking crap.

Well watever. He sounded like a nintendo fanboy in that statement.

mM