By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Future Xbox 360 Exclusives Will Surpass Killzone 2 [Graphically]

BMaker11 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Microsoft's own version of 'Wait for ...'

lol.

*GASP!* DMJ

In case you haven't noticed, he has been back for awhile.

Around the Network

i think microsoft are a bit scared of Killzone 2, I think Heavy Rain looks even better than killzone

Zones said:
BMaker11 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Microsoft's own version of 'Wait for ...'

lol.

*GASP!* DMJ

In case you haven't noticed, he has been back for awhile.

nope, didnt notice

well you know KZ2 set a new standard for M$ to mention something like that

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Big words. We shall see.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
where are all the hate posts about how arrogant pr guys are... oh wait...

This is M$ PR, remember. They do nothing wrong

/sarcasm off

This isnt no "were still the leaders of consoles"(sony) , this is just stating the obvious.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

So who are these gameguru.in and when they said Microsoft "reps" do they mean someone who actually work on the said project at Microsoft or do they mean those rep that go around store and put up POS and hand out free stuff to game stores employees.

So are we seriously having this discussion about some random shit people make up on the internet?

mysticD said:
So who are these gameguru.in and when they said Microsoft "reps" do they mean someone who actually work on the said project at Microsoft or do they mean those rep that go around store and put up POS and hand out free stuff to game stores employees.

So are we seriously having this discussion about some random shit people make up on the internet?

Yes. Unfortunately.

LOL. The M$ forum is alive again.

So... the 360 will have better looking games, than KZ2... when they are announced? Does that mean the PS3 has had the best looking console shooter since 2005?