windbane said:
Garnett said:
windbane said:
Garnett said:
SnakeEyez said:
Garnett said:
SpartanFX said:
Thanks garnett

keep playing you ll get better with controls and you'll like it much more. ;)

lol,the controls are fine man,its just the guns,idk they just seem weak,how ever i did notice yesterday i was in first place for like 3 rounds before i got bored and quit,So i know im not sucking at the game,i just hope they patch it up soon.

Wow, I think it's just you. Right now, I'm an Engineer and I'm using the shotgun, and it packs quite a wallop. Not just that u can get a kill from a well placed shotgun blast, the sound, "feel" and the way that they animate after getting shot at is anything but "weak" to me.

I think we have 2 different games,cause on mine the shotty takes 2 shots to kill someone even if they are right in front of you,and the 3 second pump isnt helping either,You dont know what i mean by weak,you assume that i think the gun is weak sound/feeling,wrong the actual damage is weak,but i love the feeling/sound of the gun.

No offense, but it might be your aim. Shotguns are 1-hit kills from short distance and 2-3 hit kills from a little farther.

Sabo's gun kills in 2 hits. Sniper kills in 1 hit. Rocket Launcher kills in 1 hit. Every other gun can kill with 5-10 hits at most depending on where you hit the guy. Heck, pistol is 1-hit kill with a headshot. What game are you playing?

Edit: as for ranking up, it takes less time as you get more weapons and abilities. I find the starting weapons to be pretty good. If you are good with the ISA rifle you can play rifleman, medic, or tactician and get points. Medics also get 1 point for reviving someone and everyone gets a point for destroying a turrent.

Not one mine,the shotgun takes like 2 shots to killsomeone unless your right close enough to where your touching bodys.

Omg, you do not have to be touching bodys. It does not take "like 2 shots" because it takes 1 shot until you reach medium range. It seems the same as the beta to me. Rockets, on the other hand, have less area of effect than they had in the beta.

I've played the game 20-25 hours (i'll check later) and I'm telling you it's happened plenty of times and I've gotten a lot of kills are a decent distance...say 10-15 feet although it's hard to judge feet in the game.

The people you shot must of been already injured,because the guys i shoot take 2 bullets and thats up close.

Hit the head and you don't have to worry about it.  Or  somewhere besides their feet.

Around the Network

OMG! THE CONTROLS, WEAPONS, GRAPHICS, STORYLINE, RANKING SYSTEM, AND EVEN THE MENY SYSTEM ALL ROCK!

KILLZONE IS A MASTERPIECE!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

killzone 2 online should be renamed

crackzone 2

lol,,it's so addicting and fun

Euphoria14 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
I've got about 4-5 hours of multiplayer and I think around 300 points. I don't get these people that are saying they got the scout badge in 8-10 hours without bot abuse.

I don't see how that is possible at all without having abused the bots before they were removed.

Hell with it, ill just blurt out my secret to ranking fast, if you want any additional info/assistance about it just message me/add me on PSN.

Look for the 32 player games that only have Bodycount, with the other modes disabled , also make sure the only map active in that server is Radec Academy, use a shotgun on those games, and once you get assault (3rd to last class) you'll rank up REALLY fast, you can rack up like 12-13 kills in a matter of 5-10 minutes. The games in general only last 5-10 minutes as well, and always go on ISA because they generally always win on bodycount on that map and you will get the Winners 1.5X bonus. You can rack up around 50 points every 10-15 minutes, hence why it was so easy for me to level up.

The secret to getting this much points in these specific servers is not rush into the pandemonium immediately, take the back routes to the enemies base, generally where the narrow stairwell is, use the shotgun on them as they come up the stairwell, its quite a sick strategy, use this and you'll level up in no time.

Around the Network

Haha! Thanks Necromunda.

We were talking more about the ones who got scout in like 8 hours on their first day and those with like 3-4000 points already.

Thanks though! I actually started doing that last night and was getting like 40-50 pts per game and shot up from 350pts to now having like 450 in a matter of 2-3 games.

I never thought about camping the stairs.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Haha! Thanks Necromunda.

We were talking more about the ones who got scout in like 8 hours on their first day and those with like 3-4000 points already.

Thanks though! I actually started doing that last night and was getting like 40-50 pts per game and shot up from 350pts to now having like 450 in a matter of 2-3 games.

Lol no problem, and I know I just thought ide reveal my little secret, and like I said wait until you get the grenade launcher and take out like 2 people at a time as they come up the stairs... NOW THAT is fun :D they get all pissed too lol... anywhos ima go to school now, talk later, maybe we can get a game going.

Necromunda said:
Euphoria14 said:
Haha! Thanks Necromunda.

Lol no problem, and I know I just thought ide reveal my little secret, and like I said wait until you get the grenade launcher and take out like 2 people at a time as they come up the stairs... NOW THAT is fun :D they get all pissed too lol... anywhos ima go to school now, talk later, maybe we can get a game going.

Alright bro, ttyl on PSN.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^thanks for the tip. I was going to go all body count once i got the body count badge .. maybe i'll do it before though :P

Check out my game about moles ^

I can get about 300-800 points in an hour so it's not unbelievable that people could get scout on day one. Although people in the top 100 were definately abusing bots.

Playing: InFamous, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga, Modern Warfare 2