By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 online is Awesome,One Question though

Flash said:

I can get about 300-800 points in an hour so it's not unbelievable that people could get scout on day one. Although people in the top 100 were definately abusing bots.

yeah, I've got 8,000 right now and Scout only took me about half a day.

What annoys me is those valor ranks because I'm top 300 (as of last night, probably not now) and I didn't get the top 1% trophy.  I think they only counted stats after they got rid of bots, but I had to work and didn't get to play.  I wish they could get rid of the bot stats.

Around the Network

Another question: WHY ISNT THERE ANY DEATHMATCH?

Guys, tips on getting points: you can destroy those robots the engineers keep placing everywhere and it counts as a kill and mission point.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Guys, tips on getting points: you can destroy those robots the engineers keep placing everywhere and it counts as a kill and mission point.

Last time I checked I only got +1 for those, I may be wrong though...

Necromunda said:
Pristine20 said:

Last time I checked I only got +1 for those, I may be wrong though...

yeah, just +1

Around the Network

I have 32 or 3300 points right now, with 16 hours on MP.

People listen, play Body Count only games, once you get the body count medal (get more than 10 percent of the kills in a match x 8) You get 3 pts per kill. Coupled with wins, and you can get 75 points per game as long as you get 15 or so kills per game. If you want points, do not play Warzone. You will only get one point per kill unless you're really good at doing the objectives, Body Count is the easiest way to get points.

Approaching major now. Done the health paks ribbon. Gona try and get the bot kills with my enineer but I love being a medic and giving peeps health

Ynwa.

I reached generally pretty quickly. like 19 hours? It would have been faster but i took breaks on getting points to try to get some ribbons, they killed my kill death ratio, but they are good. My best points for one match was over 100 :D I forget what exactly now but it was up there. Ive gotten like 90 with the sniper too :]

Here is a tip. To unlock the repair thingy, just do 8 matches with a friend where you both just run and get killed in their turrets.

Yeh DMJ the body count medal is a decent way of getting points up

Ynwa.

Sharky54 said:
Here is a tip. To unlock the repair thingy, just do 8 matches with a friend where you both just run and get killed in their turrets.

yeah, you can do that with all of them, but it's not too hard to get turret kills.