By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 online is Awesome,One Question though

windbane said:
Flash said:

I can get about 300-800 points in an hour so it's not unbelievable that people could get scout on day one. Although people in the top 100 were definately abusing bots.

yeah, I've got 8,000 right now and Scout only took me about half a day.

What annoys me is those valor ranks because I'm top 300 (as of last night, probably not now) and I didn't get the top 1% trophy.  I think they only counted stats after they got rid of bots, but I had to work and didn't get to play.  I wish they could get rid of the bot stats.

I only have like 3,200 points and I got the top 1% so I have no idea why you didn't :P

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
windbane said:
Flash said:

I can get about 300-800 points in an hour so it's not unbelievable that people could get scout on day one. Although people in the top 100 were definately abusing bots.

yeah, I've got 8,000 right now and Scout only took me about half a day.

What annoys me is those valor ranks because I'm top 300 (as of last night, probably not now) and I didn't get the top 1% trophy. I think they only counted stats after they got rid of bots, but I had to work and didn't get to play. I wish they could get rid of the bot stats.

I only have like 3,200 points and I got the top 1% so I have no idea why you didn't :P

yeah, rub it in you jerk, heh.

I need the 1% for the trophy!