By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 online is Awesome,One Question though

Ok guys today i satrted playing online and i m loving it.Having no auto aim in SP made me much better in MP.

now to the question.

how can i change my player.Right now i m the rifleman,,,how can i become medic,or sabouture?

I ahve ranked up one level (which told me that now i can have my own squad to communicate with).

Do i have to rank more to unlock other characters and if so how much do i need to level up?

thanks in advance.

Around the Network

You have to rank up to earn the other classes,when you do unlock them before you spawn press R1 and go to the character menu and you can switch there.

Thanks garnett

keep playing you ll get better with controls and you'll like it much more. ;)

SpartanFX said:
Thanks garnett

keep playing you ll get better with controls and you'll like it much more. ;)

lol,the controls are fine man,its just the guns,idk they just seem weak,how ever i did notice yesterday i was in first place for like 3 rounds before i got bored and quit,So i know im not sucking at the game,i just hope they patch it up soon.

i was confused bout this too this game actually makes you feel like u suck. i felt like i was sucking checked the score and i was in first place! its odd...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

When you die, it seems to give a more emotional approach to it ? You know how you fall into first person, lying on the floor, then when your only mortally wounded and someone finished you off then you just sit there... lifeless for awhile until you get ready to re-spawn, it gives a much larger effect. Thats the feel I get. Although its not common as I also come in first :P or one of the top people in the match kahplah !

I just received Medic class. For that one I know it takes 350 points.

The final class (Scout) takes 2800. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Oh and spartan, this should help you quite a bit :D

Killzone 2 Ranks:

Unlocks: N/A

Unlocks: Squad creation

Unlocks: Clan creation

Unlocks: Shotgun, SMG

Unlocks: Medic Badge

Unlocks: Light machine gun (Helghast, Vektan)

Unlocks: Engineer Badge

Unlocks: Missile Launcher

Unlocks: Tactician Badge

Unlocks: Assault Badge, Grenade Launcher

Unlocks: Saboteur Badge

Unlocks: Scout Badge, Sniper Rifle

When you level up, start unlocking things, you'll find yourself getting much better. I got General earlier today after 14 hours of online. Now i primarily snipe (its freaking insane, invisibility is so full of win) and though i may only get 10-20 kills in an entire long match I will only die 1-5 times, usually around the 1-3 mark.

Oh and the biggest differences in your skill will be first when you get the shotgun, and when you unlock the assault class, mainly because the combination of A.) The Extra Armor B.) The Boost Pill and C.) The Grenade Launcher will make you a force to be reckoned with. You can run directly into an enemies base with the boost skill in effect with the assault class and nade people with the grenade launcher, get anywhere from 2 to 10 kills before they pick you off lol :D its insanely amazing. Doesn't always work though, but when it does... it will be a moment to cherish.

Euphoria14 said:

I just received Medic class. For that one I know it takes 350 points.

The final class (Scout) takes 2800. -.-

Really easy to level up, once i figured out a tactic i managed to get 1,300 points in 4 hours, add me on psn: Necromunda , and get on tomorrow around 6-9PM est and ill give you some tips to ranking up fast if you want :P

What?!

I have been playing MP for the last 5 hours and I only got 370 points. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!