By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 online is Awesome,One Question though

windbane said:
Garnett said:
SnakeEyez said:
Garnett said:
SpartanFX said:
Thanks garnett

keep playing you ll get better with controls and you'll like it much more. ;)

lol,the controls are fine man,its just the guns,idk they just seem weak,how ever i did notice yesterday i was in first place for like 3 rounds before i got bored and quit,So i know im not sucking at the game,i just hope they patch it up soon.

Wow, I think it's just you. Right now, I'm an Engineer and I'm using the shotgun, and it packs quite a wallop. Not just that u can get a kill from a well placed shotgun blast, the sound, "feel" and the way that they animate after getting shot at is anything but "weak" to me.

I think we have 2 different games,cause on mine the shotty takes 2 shots to kill someone even if they are right in front of you,and the 3 second pump isnt helping either,You dont know what i mean by weak,you assume that i think the gun is weak sound/feeling,wrong the actual damage is weak,but i love the feeling/sound of the gun.

No offense, but it might be your aim. Shotguns are 1-hit kills from short distance and 2-3 hit kills from a little farther.

Sabo's gun kills in 2 hits. Sniper kills in 1 hit. Rocket Launcher kills in 1 hit. Every other gun can kill with 5-10 hits at most depending on where you hit the guy. Heck, pistol is 1-hit kill with a headshot. What game are you playing?

Edit: as for ranking up, it takes less time as you get more weapons and abilities. I find the starting weapons to be pretty good. If you are good with the ISA rifle you can play rifleman, medic, or tactician and get points. Medics also get 1 point for reviving someone and everyone gets a point for destroying a turrent.

Not one mine,the shotgun takes like 2 shots to killsomeone unless your right close enough to where your touching bodys.

Around the Network

It depends sometimes the game goes crazy lol....i just died by a shotgun blast like 10 feet away lol ONE SHOT...

Garnett said:
windbane said:
Garnett said:
SnakeEyez said:
Garnett said:
SpartanFX said:
Thanks garnett

lol,the controls are fine man,its just the guns,idk they just seem weak,how ever i did notice yesterday i was in first place for like 3 rounds before i got bored and quit,So i know im not sucking at the game,i just hope they patch it up soon.

Wow, I think it's just you. Right now, I'm an Engineer and I'm using the shotgun, and it packs quite a wallop. Not just that u can get a kill from a well placed shotgun blast, the sound, "feel" and the way that they animate after getting shot at is anything but "weak" to me.

I think we have 2 different games,cause on mine the shotty takes 2 shots to kill someone even if they are right in front of you,and the 3 second pump isnt helping either,You dont know what i mean by weak,you assume that i think the gun is weak sound/feeling,wrong the actual damage is weak,but i love the feeling/sound of the gun.

No offense, but it might be your aim. Shotguns are 1-hit kills from short distance and 2-3 hit kills from a little farther.

Sabo's gun kills in 2 hits. Sniper kills in 1 hit. Rocket Launcher kills in 1 hit. Every other gun can kill with 5-10 hits at most depending on where you hit the guy. Heck, pistol is 1-hit kill with a headshot. What game are you playing?

Edit: as for ranking up, it takes less time as you get more weapons and abilities. I find the starting weapons to be pretty good. If you are good with the ISA rifle you can play rifleman, medic, or tactician and get points. Medics also get 1 point for reviving someone and everyone gets a point for destroying a turrent.

Not one mine,the shotgun takes like 2 shots to killsomeone unless your right close enough to where your touching bodys.

Omg, you do not have to be touching bodys.  It does not take "like 2 shots" because it takes 1 shot until you reach medium range.  It seems the same as the beta to me.  Rockets, on the other hand, have less area of effect than they had in the beta.

I've played the game 20-25 hours (i'll check later) and I'm telling you it's happened plenty of times and I've gotten a lot of kills are a decent distance...say 10-15 feet although it's hard to judge feet in the game.

I've pulled off some sick headshots from a fair distance with my pistol.

Racking up points takes forever though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one taking forever to rack up points.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one taking forever to rack up points.

I have been playing it for like 6-8 hours today and I only have 450 points. -.-

I also think the players on the top of the leaderboard who abused the bots early on should get a portion of their points removed as well.

It is hard to compete right now with all these stacked players. 4000 points in a matter of 3 days is ridiculous.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I've got about 4-5 hours of multiplayer and I think around 300 points. I don't get these people that are saying they got the scout badge in 8-10 hours without bot abuse.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
I've got about 4-5 hours of multiplayer and I think around 300 points. I don't get these people that are saying they got the scout badge in 8-10 hours without bot abuse.

I don't see how that is possible at all without having abused the bots before they were removed.

Currently playing:

i've got a question too... what the hell did GG do with the dogs?

windbane said:
Garnett said:
windbane said:
Garnett said:
SnakeEyez said:
Garnett said:
SpartanFX said:
Thanks garnett

Omg, you do not have to be touching bodys. It does not take "like 2 shots" because it takes 1 shot until you reach medium range. It seems the same as the beta to me. Rockets, on the other hand, have less area of effect than they had in the beta.

I've played the game 20-25 hours (i'll check later) and I'm telling you it's happened plenty of times and I've gotten a lot of kills are a decent distance...say 10-15 feet although it's hard to judge feet in the game.

The people you shot must of been already injured,because the guys i shoot take 2 bullets and thats up close.