By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please let the Dragon Ball Z movie Bomb , DO NOT WATCH IT.

For those of you who don't know a live action version of Dragonball is soon to be released in the cinema . Alot of you may have alredy guess that the film will be garbage and guess what you are correct !!! . The film is riddled with innacuracies , cliche's and crappy effects which don't do the anime justice.

I urge everyone not to spend any money on this film what so ever , PLEASE VOTE WITH YOU WALLETS !!.

edit : it's actualy the Dragonball movie , the tears flowing from my eyes distracted me.

Around the Network

Sorry. Me and 10 of my friends are going to see it for the lulz. Too late to change plan! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Same here. I'm watching it with my friends just to laugh at it and have some entertainment on the weekend.

Goddamnit, people doing that are going to turn this movie into a success. I want this movie to crash and burn. It's a goddamned travesty and it's a joke on a great series.

*rage*

actually it looks decent but fails at the dragonball name, you have to realize though that a true DB movie would be about 6 hours long.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

as a DBZ fan, i'll stay as far away from it as possible

I will burn the cinema

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Goddamnit, people doing that are going to turn this movie into a success. I want this movie to crash and burn. It's a goddamned travesty and it's a joke on a great series.

*rage*

This!

This production is not even a movie its just pure blasphemy...

I'll see it when it's out on DVD...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Will fail anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.