By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please let the Dragon Ball Z movie Bomb , DO NOT WATCH IT.

Riachu said:
We could do worse when it comes to popcorn movies. Besides, people should take those rose tinted glasses off and realize that the anime, while reasonably enjoyable, is not all that great. The story arcs tend to be very repetitive and simplistic, fights went on for way too long, and a lot of the time in the fight scenes are merely the characters powering up to attack.

regardless of db's well noted flaws i dont think that would hinder a persons ability to make a good db film. If your not gonna make it like db don't call it db.

Around the Network

when I saw the trailer -this is my first time- I thought it was a joke but then I read the replies OMG IT'S REAL !!!!!!!! R THEY SERIOUS WITH THIS BS?

I know it will suck but I will watch anyways. Can't resist.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

That fact that it's called DragonBall means that it will succeed. Do you know how many little kids will want to watch this movie??? This thread or any thread on any site will not stop that. As for me, everyone I know is going to watch this film for the Lulz. I'll pirate it, I'm not paying to see this shit, but I do want a laugh out of it.

4 ≈ One