By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please let the Dragon Ball Z movie Bomb , DO NOT WATCH IT.

supermario128 said:
I'll see it when it's out on DVD...

thats still making it money

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

It will fail with reviews, but I know for a fact A LOT of people are going to watch it for the lulz, like SHMUPGurus said, me aswell.

if you pay for that crap then your supporting crappy anime adaptation , pirate it , sneak in the cinema just don't pay for it !

KAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH.... BOMB!!!!!

regardless of how inaccurate and a travesty to dragonball. Quit saying Z you retards. I'm still gonna see it, looks like an entertaining kung fu movie, and i'm a sucker for kung fu movies.

Around the Network
NinjaKido said:
if you pay for that crap then your supporting crappy anime adaptation , pirate it , sneak in the cinema just don't pay for it !

LOL....two ways to get in trouble in a short amount of time. Thanks for the advice. :)

We could do worse when it comes to popcorn movies. Besides, people should take those rose tinted glasses off and realize that the anime, while reasonably enjoyable, is not all that great. The story arcs tend to be very repetitive and simplistic, fights went on for way too long, and a lot of the time in the fight scenes are merely the characters powering up to attack.

You all have to understand that it is American's and Hollywood's duty to ruin anything that is non-american. They spend more effort into making better comic book movies that nobody's heard of then the millions of kids that knows more about Dragonball. I too hope this will bomb so that it'll stop Hollywood from making a sequal.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
KAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH.... BOMB!!!!!

A Spirit Bomb joke would've worked even better! :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Please make this thread in off topic

And I am going to watch for the lulz when it hits video. :-p