By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 5 wii petition

Gelmer said:
Ah, but things can change. they can change. hehe.

I know they can; the whole Wii success is proof.

Around the Network

Gelmer, I'm not bitter and at all. I have no reason to be. All I'm doing it informing you and others that the industry simply does not work that way. Do petitions for movies ever work? No. Why? They have their own factors that prevent instant whim decisions like that.

I know your dreaming and that's all good and well but your dreaming against two very significant factors, petitions don't work and RE5 is not designed with Wii in mind. Knowing how video game development works and how the hardware works will grant you a better understanding why it's just not going to happen.

We're far better off hoping Capcom will use that time and resources on developing more Wii specific IP's and/or reinventing classic series on it. Street Fighter II, Viewtiful Joe, Ghosts and Goblins, Breath of Fire, Mega Man, etc...

Or better yet finish Dead Phoenix. The canceled GC title that was originally part of the infamous Capcom 5.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Well i think it will be possible seeing Factor 5's latest comments about the wii they say the wii can do some stuff on par with the xbox360/ps3 when coded correctly .

Some people are underestimating the wii's capabilities to much. I seen the reply on the ign forum from one of the marketing managers and he said they will look in to it but not in short term.

If anyone can bring out the Wii's true potential it is Capcom, that's why I'd wait years for a Wii edition of this game. Vote now people.

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

This is almost as sad as the petition of Sony fanboys bitching about DMC 4 going to 360.

I'm gonna start a petition for Halo on PSP... All who want that join me!!!

Also Gelmer does it feel good to beg for a downgrade of a game? This seems unnatural to me. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

This is almost as sad as the petition of Sony fanboys bitching about DMC 4 going to 360.

I'm gonna start a petition for Halo on PSP... All who want that join me!!!

Also Gelmer does it feel good to beg for a downgrade of a game? This seems unnatural to me. 

My aren't we hostile, if this petition is really so harmless I see no reason to be so rude about it. I can't help but wonder if there isn't something more personal at play here? I guess some people just can't help but make their fear known to everyone else in public displays hoping others will rally to their aid.

Either way, you have my thanks for bumping the topic back onto the main page. I love it when you 

nay sayers partake in this thread, it always helps keep the petition in eyesight of passerbys on this 

website. 

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Holy crap... That's two times now that Gelmer owned Ckmlb.

Ck, my friend, you might wanna step your game up.

grandmaster192 said:
Holy crap... That's two times now that Gelmer owned Ckmlb.

Ck, my friend, you might wanna step your game up.

She will get banned with third... seriously... owned? Because she like to be the last poster no matter what? It's totally useless to debate with her.

kber81 said:

She will get banned with third... seriously... owned? Because she like to be the last poster no matter what? It's totally useless to debate with her.

Go to the God of War thread, and you will see what I'm talking about. Gelmer is a very inteligent person with some really well-writtin post. I don't see why it's useless debating with her.

grandmaster192 said:

Go to the God of War thread, and you will see what I'm talking about. Gelmer is a very inteligent person with some really well-writtin post. I don't see why it's useless debating with her.

She speaks total bullshit as usually. What is so intelligent in all this PS3 -> PSP theory? Are you serious? I've read about such intelligent theories before (HD-DVD can be played on standard DVD)... It's just crap.