By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 5 wii petition

Why everyone kept calling Gelmer a "she" if in his profile says "male"? :P

Oh and I don't care about RE5 lol.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Gelmer gets banned and Soriku is very active again. Interesting.

You keep on being taken for a ride by Gballzack. Interesting.

You are blinded to see that "it" has returned, is back posting again, and on this very thread, with 13 posts and counting!

It's so obvious that after the very first post I could see that Gballzack returned. How you fail to see this is truly beyond me.

Oh, and welcome back, Gballzack. Can't wait to see you banned - yet again.  Are you aiming for some sort of record, or do you just enjoy being repudiated so often? Self-flagellation much lately?

fazz said:
Why everyone kept calling Gelmer a "she" if in his profile says "male"? :P

Oh and I don't care about RE5 lol.

Because Gballzack originally identified "itself" as a she, but after numerous bans and gender changes you really can't say for sure.

You can say you are tall, dark and handsome online or that you own 200 cars just as well. It's just hard to tell for sure whether half of anything you see on forums as "real".

Me? I just call Gballzack (and its 459 iterations) as "it".

Found this thread searching for it to put in another post (knew it existed, never had any reason to look for it though).

So tell me if there is anyone still left endorsing the petition. How is this game suppossed to be put on the Wii? Seems the petition kind of died off.

Does anyone have the Go-Nintendo article saying Capcom is looking at this petition?