By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Big, secret, now-defunct IP's rising from the grave

MDK3 was already announced along with Descent 4 and an Earthworm Jim sequel (if the source mentioned at Wiki is correct).

Around the Network

Goddamnit mrstickball! Now you've got me all riled up! When can you reveal what it is?!

When the announcement is made public later this week.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Battlecruiser 3000 AD... now on X360 as an exclusive. You thought they buried it... but its coming back. Duke Nukem Forever also... and Burger-time! back bigger than ever.

You know I'm right.

shio said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Gobliins?

Gobliiins 4 is already coming out this year for PC.

I still say they should call it Goblns 4.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

Around the Network
Procrastinato said:

Battlecruiser 3000 AD... now on X360 as an exclusive. You thought they buried it... but its coming back. Duke Nukem Forever also... and Burger-time! back bigger than ever.

You know I'm right.

Considering it's in the PC forum it's unlikely to be a game that is multiplatform 360.  At least I think so since I think mrstickball would have made other threads in other forums if that was the case.

Monkey Island is also one I was thinking of hope it's something good regardless.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Gobliiins apart, did anybody mention Hexen or Heretic? And let's hope, if it's the right guess, that the sequel has the quality of Hexen I or Heretic II, not Hexen II that was quite meh and if I hadn't found it in a bargain bin I'd be quite pissed.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wish List:

Alpha Centauri, Caesar, Ultima

Be nice if it was Master of Olympus Zeus. Wonder whether these ip's are coming back as sequels, remakes or reboots.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions