By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Big, secret, now-defunct IP's rising from the grave

stof said:
Yeah, I looked in to getting that one... I don't think a shoddy DS port of the original really counts towards the series being alive and kicking.

I heard in a german review, that Myst DS often crashes and puts out massive graphic failures if it doesn't. (ah yea it got 1%)

link: http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht_fazit/NDS/Test/Fazit_Wertung/NDS/8281/6413/Myst.html

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
stof said:
Yeah, I looked in to getting that one... I don't think a shoddy DS port of the original really counts towards the series being alive and kicking.

I heard in a german review, that Myst DS often crashes and puts out massive graphic failures if it doesn't. (ah yea it got 1%)

link: http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht_fazit/NDS/Test/Fazit_Wertung/NDS/8281/6413/Myst.html

lulz Umtauschrecht und 1%-Wertungspremiere xDDD

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Gobliins?

Gobliiins 4 is already coming out this year for PC.

Dune !

Check out my game about moles ^

Oregon Trail

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Please !!!!! A true sequel to Star Control 2

PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Warcraft 4 anyone? :P

Some of you mention franchises which already had iterations this decade.
I can do that too and throw in - *drum roll* - Master of Orion

I think it's EA though, and this could mean Bullfrog/Origin/Westwood IP's.

I don't even know why I'm so excited about this upcoming announcement, as I don't own a PC anymore.
Well, as long as Firaxis keep porting their CIV games to Mac, I'm content. Hm...Firaxis: Alpha Centauri II ?

But if the most unbelievable case comes true and LucasArts or Sierra revive their adventure franchises, I might have to buy a PC again.

Little Big Adventure 3?

MDK 3?

Alley Cat?

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Rise from the grave! Must be Altered Beast remake! Going to be awesome just like the new Golden Axe. I hope not , but can't wait what the IP is, spill the beans already.