By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 greatest shooter this Gen No Doubt!! By Megaman2

I just beat the single player. Not that mindblowing.

Maybe if you only own a ps3......

Around the Network

Finished single player today and was bored by the end. Online is good though.

Hit and run baby

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

BHR-3 said:
toastboy44562 said:
no its not nothing will beat gears 2 in graphics or gameplay...

i must say gears is the most underrated game at least on VGC or maybe cause im not on the MS forums

i dont know about the graphx i think KZ has the edge on it but gears does have some of the best gameplay this gen

well said.  i think that the series doesn't get near the credit it deserves.  the first was the first true next gen game for this gen.  the second is just as good but is just different.  the series in my opinion stands toe to toe with the best games this gen.

Agree, Killzone 2 is the only FPS that I consider this generation. All other FPS's so far on PS3/360/Wii have felt like small improvments over last gen. Killzone 2 has no last gen feel at all. This game is current gen through and through. Gameplay, Online, A.I., Sound, Graphics. Every aspect of K2 feels like a true current gen game.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Not counting BioShock (it's an FPA, not an FPS), definitely.

It could even overtake BioShock for me, if the multiplayer is excellent. Which I hear it is.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Megaman2 just won vgchartz.com
Great thread man, Killzone 2 is fucking awesome!

@KGB Killzone brings the least, not the most to this generation. Its merely an evolution on many concepts other games have introduced already.

Tease.

CGI-Quality said:
@ Squilliam

Ok, then what FPS this gen does something "revolutionary"?

I second this.

Enlighten us, Squilliam.

Smashed said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Squilliam

Ok, then what FPS this gen does something "revolutionary"?

I second this.

Enlighten us, Squilliam.

Get your head out of your fucking ass and start playing PC games. Stalker is a great example of where FPS games are headed. Hell, System Sock 2 was literally a decade ahead of anything on consoles.