By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 greatest shooter this Gen No Doubt!! By Megaman2

^ Yeah, even i had noticed the wolf's brigade resemblance. But is the story borrowed too?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network
BringBackChrono said:
^ Yeah, even i had noticed the wolf's brigade resemblance. But is the story borrowed too?

mostly likely based on Nazi, Germany's Ideology. I can imagine KZ3 *All Hail Helghan, Eliminate all Earthlings on sight*.

Lmao, what the hell is going on...

superbeast1370 said:
BringBackChrono said:

mostly likely based on Nazi, Germany's Ideology. I can imagine KZ3 *All Hail Helghan, Eliminate all Earthlings on sight*.

Not really. Story is insane. Head to killzone.com there you can read it. It's pretty massive. The helghast aren't actually the bad guys in many ways according to the background story. They are simply presented that way from your perspective in the games.

Check out my game about moles ^

I just needed to comment that I completely agree. After about an hour, the weight of the game feels much more real than any shooter before it.

I just got done playing all night, tomorrow I will beat the game. I had 5 of my friends over to play it on the 52" Sony with surround sound and we all were stunned by this game.

Really complete amazement on how solidly built this game is.
Fantastic, and yes the best shooter so far this gen.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

Killzone 2 will blast all everyone into the next dimension! I can't wait to see its sales when this weeks data comes in next week. Not even gears of war stands a chance. Hopefully PS3 sales will be greatly and positively affected by this game.

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

People need to understand that there's a difference being cinematic to being best game... no doubt.

321tttrini4everz said:
dammm....megaman2 is back.....another great thread bro....welcome back !!!!!

i totally agree megaman2 !

Thank you my friend, now roll on Infamous and Gow3!