By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 greatest shooter this Gen No Doubt!! By Megaman2

mmmm tea sounds good
with some mint... ooohhhh

Around the Network

and there goes your credibility...look it flying away, gone.

i gotta disagree with ya there. good but not best this gen. still have a tie between halo 3 and call of duty 4. k2 is better in many ways than both of those games but is worse in many others. it just doesn't have quite the right appeal to me.

damn is it that good

wat does it offer that u cant get from other good FPS

with all this KZ2 talk going around im going to have to play the whole game (i only played the demo) b4 the year ends to C for myself wat all the fuss is about

i think that the only real reason Y this game is gettin all this attention is b/c this is the 1st time the PS brand has it's own HALO type game please fill me in if its anything else

Play Me

no its not nothing will beat gears 2 in graphics or gameplay...

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
no its not nothing will beat gears 2 in graphics or gameplay...

i must say gears is the most underrated game at least on VGC or maybe cause im not on the MS forums

i dont know about the graphx i think KZ has the edge on it but gears does have some of the best gameplay this gen

Play Me

Dgc1808 said:
scottie said:
*sigh*

Why do you do it... Why do you feel the need to add 'no doubt' on the end? Now no-one is going to actually read what you have to say, they are just going to respond with

"I doubt this"

Which is a fair enough opinion. I am not trying to say K2 can't be your favorite shooter of the generation, just stop trying to present it as objective

I just read everything :S

me2

Check out my game about moles ^

I concerned about your chain tea drinking Megaman! You said you were drinking tea and then when you got the Killzone package you turned to kettle on to make more tea I presume.

Consider this evil and deadly combination. Tea is a diuretic and drinking lots of it makes you need to pee a lot. Combine that with an uber game which distorts reality and you have a recipe for a bladder infection or worse!

You may say to yourself that you 'haven't got a prolem', that you can 'cut back on the tea at any time' but you know what? Its an extremely long and difficult road especially as you may get many more uber PS3 exclusives in the winter when tea drinking is at its highest. You may be able to get away with it now, but when those endurance races hit I don't want to hear about your exploded bladder due to your refusal to pee.

In short Megaman, you have to admit you have a tea/pee problem right now or you're putting yourself in massive danger when the christmas games season hits.

Tease.

Did they let your ban expire the day that Killzone was released? I think you were destined to make this thread.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

dammm....megaman2 is back.....another great thread bro....welcome back !!!!!

i totally agree megaman2 !