By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you like Killzone 3 on the Ps3 or Ps4?

JoHnNyFr3sC0 said:

@MasterZack

It's not an early question...if you think about it Killzone 3 will probably be in development in a very short time...maybe start sometime this year...

I agree they should remake the 1st one over and release it....I have yet to put together the full story of the franchise to my understanding....

Also I would like peoples opinion that actually support this franchise not people who have no interest in it.

And Im asking about a Ps4 for obvious reasons it took Killzone 2 4 years in development so if it was to take another 4 years dont you think a Ps4 will be out by then? it can easily be a launch title...it's not a crazy question

HEY! You just add the last text!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

@MasterZack

I respect that...thanks for your opinion...I think every developer should take their time releasing titles...that way they can make quality games which are not just rehash of their old counterparts....Resistance 2 really let me down...so I see what you mean when you pointed them out....huge let down

IDC as long as KZ3 brings something new to the fps genre like rolls or dives from cover to cover if they need the ps4 to do that than fine ill wait

Play Me

I don't think I'll buy a PS3, but I could buy a PS4, so let it be for PS4.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

It depends when the PS4 comes out. If it was less than 3 years, then yeah I'd love to see what they can do on the PS4 instead of making a PS3 game.

Around the Network

Pretty much should be on the PS3 but.... NVM just get them out when they're ready. :D

The PS3 since it actually exists and I have one.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

PS3.

PS3. They have the engine and everything, it won't take them more than 2.5 years, so holiday season 2011 seems about right.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ps3 I dont want to wait 8 years for next one (according to sony's ten year plan) :P