By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone2 sale's

ey wassup just wanted to share this with you.

if you have killzone2  goo at the "rankings" then go all the way to the buttom  then you can see how many peope are playing kz2..... it  now stands on  120458 of course this is  only numbers of people for online... soo maybe thats 80% of the sale's...

will update this.

Around the Network

You're not just screwing with me are you?

I sitll don't have my damn copy, bleh!

Wow. If true, that is more than most people expected.

noo i am not scewing... when you have it go see for yourself.... you can soo how many people have singed up for killzone2 online. and its moving up rapidly

If this is true then thats some good numbers considering that the game has only been out for 1 day (here in the UK and also in the US of course) and 3 days in Europe

Around the Network

you know WHAT? i am going to make a picture of it

Squall_Leonhart said:
If this is true then thats some good numbers considering that the game has only been out for 1 day (here in the UK and also in the US of course) and 3 days in Europe

Pre-orders galore though...

And people who didnt pre-order and just came by to the store...

Xen said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

Pre-orders galore though...

And people who didnt pre-order and just came by to the store...

Yeah, i suppose but not everyone will have the time on a friday to come get the game and/or the ability to buy online so i think we should see some good sales for the game!

Also the amount of people like myself that do not really take games online should make the sales even higher. This game deserves the sales as it is a masterpiece of a game

klaudkil said:
you know WHAT? i am going to make a picture of it

Hurry i cba going to the online section lol. Busy attempting to beat it on Elite difficulty

as you can see here for youself at the left side you see almost 1.2mill
also as you can see that on that page the rating is the same... that is about 40 pages long... those are people that just singed in and the severs is going to give them a number in a couple of min....

just 5 minn ago it whas at 1.158854 ow its about 1.17771

Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

i dont care what xboxlovers think  but the end is near....  forget  all the game''s  Killzone2 is here and its kicking some BIG ASSS BUT!