By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ sami

I realize this, what I'm saying is that if the first person above the group of 0-0's with the same score has a rank that isn't 1 rank higher then them, that could mean that the bottom rank that everyone is tied for is the total number of users.

i.e. If 5 people are tied for second the next place would be 7th.  But if there were only 6 people competing there would only be a 1st and 2nd place...sooo, it's probably like that here and you can't tell how many people total there are.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Around the Network

woa judging by the pic KZ2 is bound to sell more than 117K WOA!

nooo...... its al the same ratings because the servers can't handle soo many people ranking at the same time.... when you played a game and you got 40 points it take's around 5 minn till the server puts that 40 poinst in your stats.

So basically you share ranks. That easily means way more than 117k. Because everyone with the same score should essentially have the same rank.

Check out my game about moles ^

so is it more than 117k or not? i am confused¡¡¡

Around the Network

@Wyku

Yeah, I just understood what you said. You're right.

@luisgvm

Yeah, we can safely say it's at least 500k

End of '09 predictions :

Playstation 3 : 36M
Xbox 360 : 38M
Wii : 71M

Staude said:
So basically you share ranks. That easily means way more than 117k. Because everyone with the same score should essentially have the same rank.

Is that true for all ranks, or just the last rank?  i.e. If there are a few people tied for first is the next rank #2?

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Well the website crashed but the number was going up rapidly. In about 5 mins another k were added to the scoreboard so this is very good news. Of course this is not everyone though, quite as few will probably not have touched MP yet.

its only for like 50 pages long..

how many players per page ?

End of '09 predictions :

Playstation 3 : 36M
Xbox 360 : 38M
Wii : 71M