By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No, it's not EU only

it's worldwide

Around the Network

oke sorry about this all i checked it and well..
hope you wanne hear bad news?

The rankings are from all of world sooo it does not matter if you live in usa eu of asia you are on the same ranking!

i check all the universe's (asia usa eu) and they where all at 120458........this is....horrible.

i will update this ever hour or some.

btw you have te play at least 1 online match to get into the rankings.

klaudkil said:

oke sorry about this all i checked it and well..
hope you wanne hear bad news?

The rankings are from all of world sooo it does not matter if you live in usa eu of asia you are on the same ranking!

i check all the universe's (asia usa eu) and they where all at 120458........this is....horrible.

i will update this ever hour or some.

btw you have te play at least 1 online match to get into the rankings.

I wouldn't say it's horrible, but definetely horrible in comparison to your initial 1.2mil mistake though

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

But this doesn't take into consideration the persons who have equal ranking, does it ? As we can see on the pic you posted, there are many people who are ranked 117771, because they are all 0-0.

So, I think there is actually more than 500k players if we take into consideration the players who have the same ranking.

End of '09 predictions :

Playstation 3 : 36M
Xbox 360 : 38M
Wii : 71M

yess the pages goo around 40 a 50 pages long with the same rankings... thats why i will post every now and then new numbers

Around the Network

117k online is still considerable- considering some people had school/work/haven't picked up preorder yet/died/waiting/have no internet/ got rrod ps3 style/crashed/sleeping/hate online gaming/eating/pooping.

^ only a fan boy would come up with so many excuses :\
back to killzowning! >_

if you can, try counting how many people are on one page. Then multiply it by how many pages....

Unless of course I am missing something...

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

sami_630 said:
But this doesn't take into consideration the persons who have equal ranking, does it ? As we can see on the pic you posted, there are many people who are ranked 117771, because they are all 0-0.

So, I think there is actually more than 500k players if we take into consideration the players who have the same ranking.

Depends on how the rankings are setup; is the person/people above the 117,771 ranking 117,770 or are they something like 100,000?with 17,771 people at 0-0? If so, then the 117,771 ranking should be the total users.  If it's not setup like this then you're right, the total users is likely substanstially higher.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

@Wyku

There are many people who are ranked 117771, just look at that pic : http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/318/cimg0285.jpg

End of '09 predictions :

Playstation 3 : 36M
Xbox 360 : 38M
Wii : 71M

Im sure the leaderboard will pick up....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot