By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo are losing me!

blink182 said:
bardicverse said:
Go for the hot cheerleader- Tammy (aka PC).

Angelina's ok, mostly cuz she's easy, but she's not nearly as hot as Tammy. She's more like the girl thats a 6 out of 10. You're not embarrassed to be around her, but you might be able to hook up with the really hot cheerleader

You might keep Paris around to share with your friends, if you're into that kinda thing. She's really kinky and might surprise you with something you havent tried or thought of before.

George turned into a mooch, so his friends (developers) aren't hanging out with him that much anymore. He spends more time complaining that you never hang out anymore because you have a GF.

This is sheer brilliance, brilliance i say ROFLMAO!!!

hehe thanks =)*takes a bow*

Around the Network

I think the no good games argument was would have been pretty valid 6 months ago. I mean in all honosty I was spending a lot more time playing on PC than Wii at that point. But the last 2 months there have been loads of great Wii games coming out.

Deadly Creatures
House of the Dead
Onechanbara (perhaps)
Onslaught
Tenchu
Madworld soon.
Rockband 2
Lit
CoD (depending on which is more important online or controls)
and I'm certain I am missing some.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Wii would like to break up with you.

360 Tag - narfwack

RolStoppale alt account

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Move on. Nintendo will get over it.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
Around the Network

averyblund said:
I think the no good games argument was would have been pretty valid 6 months ago. I mean in all honosty I was spending a lot more time playing on PC than Wii at that point. But the last 2 months there have been loads of great Wii games coming out.

Deadly Creatures
House of the Dead
Onechanbara (perhaps)
Onslaught
Tenchu
Madworld soon.
Rockband 2
Lit
CoD (depending on which is more important online or controls)
and I'm certain I am missing some.

+

Conduit

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

Punch Out!!

Red Steel 2

TMNT: Smash Up

Pikmin 3

Dead Space: Extraction

No More Heroes 2

Excitebots

Monster Hunter

Muramasa: Demon Blade

And those are just a few of the upcoming exclusives.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

That's the thing guys, i don't want to move on cause i think the wii is an awesome machine it's just not satisfying my needs as a console at the moment hence why i say losing not lost, i'll never sell my lil' white box because the potential is still there, i know this cause i was more than satisfied with the experience for a looooooooong time.

p.s HOtd overkill does look amazing but streetfighter 4 is the dogs bollocks, it will take a lot to tear me away.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

BengaBenga said:
This is fake.

No one with a PS3 would buy StreetFighter 4 for the 360.

While the controls are bad on 360, there are some upsides. 

1. The game is said to be slightly smoother on 360. 

2. Also, 360 games cost less.  I've noticed 360 tend to be on sale more on Amazon.com or at Costco and used 360 almost always cost less. 

3. Plus, maybe they bought an expensive 360 stick to play the game with.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Don't worry about it, blink. You just play the games that you enjoy, that's what games are for! The fanboy alliances really get out of hand. :P

I wish I was having as much fun with my 360 as you were. I bought it a few months ago and was really ecstatic over it, but after a few days I grew extremely bored. It's just more of the same to me.. I do hope to turn things around when RE5 comes out and I can play that co-op with my friend.

Part of the problem is that in a month I won't have Cable internet any more, only satellite. I've been refraining from buying CoD:WaW games and the like that rely on internet multiplayer, since I won't be able to do it anymore.. sucks. =\

In other news, I believe I heard a few weeks ago that Blink182 are planning on getting back together. Color me surprised...

Why don't you try No More Heroes? I think you will like it.