By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo are losing me!

I really don't like this feeling, it's a feeling of betrayal on my part, let me elaborate.

I've been a nintendo and sega lover since i was old enough to hold a game controller and have owned every single one of there consoles and hanhelds since the 8 bit golden years (apart from virtual boy) Our affair was sweet and troubleless throughout until sega dropped out of the hardware business, an event that still saddens me to this day.

Never once did i think about buying another platform, i despised the playstation for what it did to gaming (my opinion on that has changed now) and couldn't grasp that a microsoft console would be any good.

The years went by and i was happy being pro-nintendo and my excitement for the wii was monumental, my expectations were realised on the day i bought my wii (she's called paris) and the first year of owning it. Then came the drought..........

Okami, that was the last game i bought for my wii, i loved it and couldn't wait for some more adventuring in the way only possible on the groundbreaking wii but the release schedule was scarce of games for me, disaster day of crisis was the only one which piqued my interest but that turned out to be pap.

Then the unthinkable happened, i cheated on my wii with an xbox360, all my fantasies and dreams came true with this beautiful machine ( i called her angelina) My tastes were catered for and i was happy but i still cared for my wii so i stuck with her and played the odd game of smash bros and mari kart, i even reminisced on the good times together through the virtual console and we bonded again but i couldn't shake my feelings for my 360

Over time though me and my wii grew apart, we barely spoke while me and my 360 grew ever stronger and happier, 360 does what nintendont, i couldn't believe i felt that way.

Another machine has entered my life now and it's a ps3 (i called him george) and me, my 360 and my ps3 are happy, like a family or something but i still yearn for my wii but at this moment it's not for me.

Iknow i must look to the future and hold out hope for what the wii can offer me but i can't hold out hope forever while the 360 and ps3 satisfy me on an hourly basis, nintendo is losing me but i hope we can find a way to find each other again in the future.

On that note i'm off to play street fighter 4 on my 360..............

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

Your 360 is female? Are you sure "she" isn't hiding something from you?

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Keep with Angelina and George. Paris isn't really that great as people want you to think

This is fake.

No one with a PS3 would buy StreetFighter 4 for the 360.

BengaBenga said:
This is fake.

I did..... so :P

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
This is fake.

LOL.

Except I did just that!

There's plenty of good games deserving for Wii that were released after Okami. YOu're just unwilling to be interested in them. Oh well, have a nice threesome with George and Angelina. Paris won't take you back, probably.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

You are one of the most fortunate people in this generation as you get to enjoy games on every console. Instead of being sad for your Wii, pay attention to the games you want and just ignore what platform they're for.

your such a fucking tard.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

@blink182

It seems that you take gaming way too seriously.

I don't see what you are complaining about. You own quite a few Wii games (more than me) and there are some really good games announced to come out for the system. However, if you don't like the types of games the Wii is offering, you should go look for gaming somewhere else.