By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Its here the KZ2 review we all been waiting for!!!!(yes gamespot.com)

Well I got my copy Talk to you guy tonight!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
terislb said:
this was about gamespots double standards in rating.. not about how they rated that particular game

as for the game itself im just suprised that they gave it a 9 when it has these flaws with the singleplayer... if the story is bad and the characters generic and unlikable.. that does seem like a big problem for singleplayer.. because you play the game partially for the story dont you?

before this discussion turns into the vgchartz typical 4 pages and beyond dialoge between us .. , this is all i have to say about it

i dont understand a 9 from some of the most rigid reviewers i know ..while other games that have only minor flaws get a 7 or 8 . something

you keep persistanly pointing out supposed flaws, will you just give it a rest now.

i think single player is fine its not the best story out there, but its ok

regarding the single player gameplay its awsome.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Overall a pretty good score. Let's see how the game does sales wise :)

This game looks great. Visually and Gameplaywise.

Just beat it... and i can tell you all Killzone3 will most deffinately be on the way

Around the Network

Great score! And good time to publish a game review, in the week it gets released, not a month before.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Good score i always tend to agree with GS reviews

Play Me

Skeeuk said:
terislb said:
this was about gamespots double standards in rating.. not about how they rated that particular game

as for the game itself im just suprised that they gave it a 9 when it has these flaws with the singleplayer... if the story is bad and the characters generic and unlikable.. that does seem like a big problem for singleplayer.. because you play the game partially for the story dont you?

before this discussion turns into the vgchartz typical 4 pages and beyond dialoge between us .. , this is all i have to say about it

i dont understand a 9 from some of the most rigid reviewers i know ..while other games that have only minor flaws get a 7 or 8 . something

you keep persistanly pointing out supposed flaws, will you just give it a rest now.

i think single player is fine its not the best story out there, but its ok

regarding the single player gameplay its awsome.

really what did you expect when you wrote this ?  that phrase.. "supposed flaws" doesent really sound like "hey lets talk this over in a mature and contructive way" i assure you i can discern good from bad games

am i not allowed to be surprised that hard-to-please gamespot gave this a 9/10  when those scores should be reserved for a nearly perfect game?

praise where praise is due.. but if you keep ignoring the flaws what worth does that praise have? thats why im unsatisfied with the gamespot review

i said from the start that i didnt expect anything from singleplayer and that multiplayer would be great

Sweet Game Im like 3 hours In!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Im Killzowned!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!