By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Its here the KZ2 review we all been waiting for!!!!(yes gamespot.com)

Bullet100000 said:
Yhea I was hoping for a 9.5 also but I cant complain!!!!!!!

True, and this review didn't matter anyway because we already know by the 200(ish) other reviews how great this game is.

Around the Network

@tedsteriscool

Exactly, even if it were to get a 8.5 it still wouldn't change my opinion about the game.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I say anyone who reviewed this game less than an 8.5 should have their reviewing rights revoked!!!! LOL!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

did anyone hear the review. it was pure praised. their quote was killzone is

AMAZING VISULAS, INTENSE CAMPAIGH AND A NOT GOOD BUT EXTRAORDINARY MULTIPLAYER THAT WILL KEEP U COMING BACK FOR MORE.

EPIC!

as this getting below 90 i dont see it. how the hell did gears 2 got some better revies even though the campaigh was boring except the end though, and the multiplayer sucked and was broken. it made my love for gears 1 disintegrate so much i return gears 2 a week later. anyways KILLZONE FTW! and reviews less than an 80 ive noticed are no name sites minus edge. WTH!

who cares KILLZONE OWNS!

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

My god, I can't believe I even lasted 1:30 into the video. That guy is HORRIBLE at speaking, and extremely awkward looking when he stands in front of the camera.

Someone please make it to away. T_T

Around the Network
wfz said:
My god, I can't believe I even lasted 1:30 into the video. That guy is HORRIBLE at speaking, and extremely awkward looking when he stands in front of the camera.

Forget the video look at the review!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

wfz said:

Yes he sounds very...scripted. Good review thoguh if you ignore the awkwardness.

"buy. this. game"

nuff said the game just sold 2mil lol

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

With the amount of praise they gave this game, a 9.0 almost seems a bit low.

Well atleast we know that the 9 from gamespot will keep KZ2 above a 9's average on the metacritic.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!